Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
When is the next dooms day? Let's wait for Mayan now. That may fulfill our desires. :laugh: :laugh:

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

If world ends in 2012, I can't celebrate my first Anniversary here...I will miss it by 10 days :ohmy: :ohmy: :ohmy: :ohmy:

Why worry. There is another thread on ghosts currently hot among the users. If the world ends in 2012, we shall still exists as ghosts and spirit and continue our activities as usual.

what a lovely answer sir, really humorous :woohoo: :woohoo:
Let me try to frame it as a new humorous thread. let me think :whistle:

If you create threads out of my posts, you need pay me royalty by transfer of points from your account.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

If world ends in 2012, I can't celebrate my first Anniversary here...I will miss it by 10 days :ohmy: :ohmy: :ohmy: :ohmy:

Why worry. There is another thread on ghosts currently hot among the users. If the world ends in 2012, we shall still exists as ghosts and spirit and continue our activities as usual.

If you create threads out of my posts, you need pay me royalty by transfer of points from your account.

Points! I thought you would ask her to ask for your account no. so to transfer cash that will expedite the matter.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

you are becoming more humorous day by day. :cheer: :cheer:
Ok agreed!!! :cheer:

Meera sandhu
I just don't believe it from the beginning.This type of incident cannot happen..But if it happened so then really it will be sad for me. But now I am happy to see this world again in front of my eyes.

Sharmistha Banerjee
These are false rumors on where people live like us how the world might end
For those who believe that the world will end in dec of this year that is after 3 months! :ohmy: I will let you know my account number you can transfer all the money you have to my account. :laugh: :laugh:

You have dealt with the (fund)amental aspect of it very well!
{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 8698]}
For those who believe that the world will end in dec of this year that is after 3 months! :ohmy: I will let you know my account number you can transfer all the money you have to my account. :laugh: :laugh:

You must consider my account number then; if you believe the end is near. ;)
7_9_10_2012-09-08.gif (You do not have access to download this file.)

Live in the present :)

Let the world end and my account remain with me!!
{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 8701]}
spinning-basketball-on-finger-smiley-emoticon.gif (You do not have access to download this file.)

Let the world end and my account remain with me!!
{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 8701]}

Very smart!

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 8705]}
13_1_230_2012-09-09.gif (You do not have access to download this file.)

Live in the present :)
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.