Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
I just don't believe it from the beginning.This type of incident cannot happen..But if it happened so then really it will be sad for me. But now I am happy to see this world again in front of my eyes.

I know but even if it happened we shall not feel bad. To feel bad, :laugh: :laugh: we have to be alive ....no?

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Many countries have already experienced continuous natural disasters especially earthquakes. The month of December is horrible according to Nastradamus predictions. A comet will destroy the life on the earth. Friends I want to say one thing that Nastradamus has never said that it will totally destroy everything on the earth. He has further predicted regarding India and other Asian countries till the year 4000 AD and more. This symbolises that earth willremain lively but the coming danger is great.
Thank you said by: Sandhya Rani
Many countries have already experienced continuous natural disasters especially earthquakes. The month of December is horrible according to Nastradamus predictions. A comet will destroy the life on the earth. Friends I want to say one thing that Nastradamus has never said that it will totally destroy everything on the earth. He has further predicted regarding India and other Asian countries till the year 4000 AD and more. This symbolises that earth willremain lively but the coming danger is great.

The Nostradamus foretelling is too vague. Whatever happens any way can be interpreted as having been foretold. The nature and society actually move in a set pattern. when there is too much of anything, people change and other extreme comes. so cycle goes on. when there are war like conditions, people will work for peace. But when peace lasts long, there will again be war like conditions. Cyclical changes happen in all fields. It is said history repeats itself. This very fact enables you to foretell in a vague manner.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Even if it ends, don't worry, we can work as ghosts of Boddunan as Gulshanji has suggested......

Meera sandhu
For those who believe that the world will end in dec of this year that is after 3 months! :ohmy: I will let you know my account number you can transfer all the money you have to my account. :laugh: :laugh:

You have dealt with the (fund)amental aspect of it very well!
{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 8698]}

You must consider my account number then; if you believe the end is near. ;)

Let the world end and my account remain with me!!
{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 8701]}

Very smart!

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 8705]}

Only a smart one recognizes that smartness in others!!
{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 8717]}
Thank you said by: Ashii
The world will not be destroyed.But it has been destroyed in some way.Like the earthquake in China and other places,and flood.This is only the way of destruction.But happy that our world is alive.

Sharmistha Banerjee
The world will not be destroyed.But it has been destroyed in some way.Like the earthquake in China and other places,and flood.This is only the way of destruction.But happy that our world is alive.

The world has been facing a lot of calamities lately. Be it the number of floods in various parts or the devastating earthquakes and Tsunamis. Some see it as an indication towards the end of earth and others as merely climatic imbalance.

Live in the present :)
Very good to see that we are alive still in this world.And now we can see and get to know much about our world.

Sharmistha Banerjee
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.