Almost all of us have many dreams about our life , as to how it should be and what we want to achieve for ourselves, for our children and family etc;
We dream of having a lot of Money, Jewellery, a grand House, Travel to exotic places etc; etc; But are we being realistic about our dreams. I feel that if we dream within our limits, there is a chance that we can work towards fulfilling at least some of it.
Or is it better to dream big, because it motivates you to achieve more since you have set your goals high..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Every body has different ambition different things to achieve.But always to become anything in future we often dream about it.We just plan how to achieve our goals.But sometimes these dreams may shutter.They just hide in some corner of our heart due to many reason.May be it financial condition or some other reason.

Sharmistha Banerjee
Thank you said by: usha manohar
Almost all of us have many dreams about our life , as to how it should be and what we want to achieve for ourselves, for our children and family etc;
We dream of having a lot of Money, Jewellery, a grand House, Travel to exotic places etc; etc; But are we being realistic about our dreams. I feel that if we dream within our limits, there is a chance that we can work towards fulfilling at least some of it.
Or is it better to dream big, because it motivates you to achieve more since you have set your goals high..

Big dreams may keep a person in humorous mood. But if the goals set up is too high I doubt if it motivates you to achieve more. In most cases, I notice that it becomes rather a sort of burden. The person loses touches with reality. So, personally I feel that dreams should be realistic so that we can work hard to achieve it. Once it is fulfilled we can set our goals higher and continue striving to fulfill it
Dreams may be for achievements or for pleasure. I do not day dream for achievements. The actual life is on solid reality. The dreams in sleep are just dreams and no comments. But the day dream is fantasy- This is pleasure of its own kind. This is not meant to be real. This can at best form basis of story writing and no more.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Thank you said by: Sandhya Rani
Every body has different ambition different things to achieve.But always to become anything in future we often dream about it.We just plan how to achieve our goals.But sometimes these dreams may shutter.They just hide in some corner of our heart due to many reason.May be it financial condition or some other reason.

That is true , many of our dreams may never get fulfilled, the best option then is to make other plans that are within our reach , but try and work towards our dreams as well..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

If you want you can make your dreams become true. If you just want it to be just a dream then it is fantacy.
All dreams have some kind of 'unrealness' about them. Dreams are nothing but manifestations of our subconscious coming into open during our sleep. While dreamy experiences do fulfill a particular psychological need, there is always a danger to play them up in our real life.
Thank you said by: Sandhya Rani

Big dreams may keep a person in humorous mood. But if the goals set up is too high I doubt if it motivates you to achieve more. In most cases, I notice that it becomes rather a sort of burden. The person loses touches with reality. So, personally I feel that dreams should be realistic so that we can work hard to achieve it. Once it is fulfilled we can set our goals higher and continue striving to fulfill it

Yes I too agree with that, there is no point in dreaming of something that may never materialise since it is far beyond your reach and capacity,It does happen sometimes but since it is rare , one can only say that there are other factors that have helped , like luck or being in the right place at the right time !

All dreams have some kind of 'unrealness' about them. Dreams are nothing but manifestations of our subconscious coming into open during our sleep. While dreamy experiences do fulfill a particular psychological need, there is always a danger to play them up in our real life.

Very true. Dreams are also a need. As long as we understand the reality of dreams, this is okay. In fact dream is nothing but a movie in which the dreamer is himself the hero, story writer, dialogue writer and viewer. Once dream is over, best to forget this. Some times, however, dreams prove useful. Once my father slept reading a book. During sleep, he got a solution to some text book problem. He awoke from dream and rushed to his closest friend and class mate to tell him the solution.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

I do believe in dreams a lot....whether it's day dreams or real dreams :cheer: :cheer:

Many great discoveries of today are just an extension of someone's dream in the past. At that time, those persons were called just rubbish or given a fictional touch by others. If they have stopped there, we would have never got many of the luxuries and facilities we are enjoying now. If we can't dream, we can't attain anything. I love to dream big, but without expectations. If so, we won't feel sad even if we fail.

Meera sandhu

There are bound to be different kinds of dreams and some may seem unreal and some may be within our reach.I guess it depends on the person whether he or she is going to just dream away or take steps to makes these dreams real.According to some people dreams are better left alone because some people would not know what to do when they become real...But dreams are necessary in life to keep us motivated - I like this sayings about dreams " A dream that has not been interpreted is like a letter that has not been opened " and " If you dont have a dream , how can you have a dream come true ? "

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.