These are the memorable words of Jim Rohn! What are your thoughts on these?
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Discipline is necessary in our life.If we are well disciplined we can achieve what we want and others will like us.In school also we are taught to maintain discipline.In our home our parents teach us discipline.

Sharmistha Banerjee
discipline is the way we conduct ourselves. Unless we observe regularity, punctuality and adherence to other principles necessary for pursuit of our goals, we cannot succeed. Indeed this means that we have to function in a discipline manner as against careless and haphazard way.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

It is very true. Without discipline one cannot achieve anything in life on time. I agree with the above post.

Absolutely true ! Discipline and commitment is most essential in life and is one of stepping stones to success .One has to have motivations ,set goals and accomplish them .People who go through life in a state of stagnation become non performers .In Most such cases we can see a lack of self disciplines ..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Absolutely true ! Discipline and commitment is most essential in life and is one of stepping stones to success .One has to have motivations ,set goals and accomplish them .People who go through life in a state of stagnation become non performers .In Most such cases we can see a lack of self discipline ..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Discipline is necessary in life.To maintain a smooth life one must be well disciplined.

Sharmistha Banerjee
Discipline helps us chart our course of actions in a organized manner with which to reach our goals. Too often, we see people who have quite feasible and realistic goals but because of lack of discipline in themselves, they often fail to accomplish them!

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

discipline should exists inside everyone.Well disciplined person is liked by everyone.

Sharmistha Banerjee
Yes, I agree...
Without discipline and commitment we can't attain success in anything.
Though we set our goals, only disciplined effort can give you success.

Meera sandhu
Of course he is so right discipline is required every to accomplish targets.One has to be honest for whatever he does one cannot complain for not getting success without discipline. :)
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.