Please do not confuse this for other threads related to dreams!

What I mean is, sometimes we see dreams about great personal losses, maybe loss of possessions or loved ones etc. I too get such dreams sometimes and I am unable to shake off of my the dreadful feeling thinking about the possibility of something like that happening! how do you deal with it?

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
I dream too few and most of them are not worth mentioning. However people in our area believe that if you see some bad dreams about your dear ones; they always are in best of every thing, health, wealth and social life.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

I have had such dreams which have caused me to wake up in fear in the middle of the night. The scariest are the ones where one dreams about a family member being hurt. Whenever I have such a dream I pray to god and thank God that it was just a dream. Moreover I keep a small book of Bhajans and Prayers that I have under my pillow.

Live in the present :)
I have had such dreams which have caused me to wake up in fear in the middle of the night. The scariest are the ones where one dreams about a family member being hurt. Whenever I have such a dream I pray to god and thank God that it was just a dream. Moreover I keep a small book of Bhajans and Prayers that I have under my pillow.

But still those dreams persistently keep invading your thoughts when you are awake! At least to me it happens! So what do you do then?

I dream too few and most of them are not worth mentioning. However people in our believe that if you see some bad dreams about your dear ones; they always are in best of every thing, health, wealth and social life.

Is it so? That's a relief!

I try to pray and say God ji.. Please jo bhi sapna tha let it be sapna only. You will be there to protect me i know. So be with me... and then i try to forget it..

Life is a box of Chocolate, You never know what you gonna get.... :)
www.InstantKhichri.blogspot.in

But still those dreams persistently keep invading your thoughts when you are awake! At least to me it happens! So what do you do then?

You know it is said that if you dream about someone's loss (Death) then that is an indication that his/her life is going to be long and safe. :)

Live in the present :)
I least bother about dreams- good or bad. As long as dream lasts, I may feel good or bad depending on the situation. All ends with dream.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

I don't take dreams seriously they are dreams and let them be dreams only. We can't do anything with them except for forgetting them.
I do see horrible dreams. I try to correct all my mistakes. I say sorry or do good to my dear ones. This is the only way I tackle my dreams.
Normally if I get some bad dream like seeing someone being sick or dead, suffering loss etc I always share it with my family or friends and also try to find out how that person is at present.
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.