Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
In most cases all normal dreams those one sees @hundreds or thousands every night, only bad dreams surface on our subconscious due to bad impact. Sharing them with others help reduce their impact for sure or talk to the person concerned on phone to come out of the bad feelings.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

I don't take dreams seriously they are dreams and let them be dreams only. We can't do anything with them except for forgetting them.

Except that its hard to forget when its a particularly unpleasant dream!!

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Normally if I get some bad dream like seeing someone being sick or dead, suffering loss etc I always share it with my family or friends and also try to find out how that person is at present.

That is one way of dealing with them!

In most cases all normal dreams those one sees @hundreds or thousands every night, only bad dreams surface on our subconscious due to bad impact. Sharing them with others help reduce their impact for sure or talk to the person concerned on phone to come out of the bad feelings.

I think this is a good way, talking about them will probably help you forget them!

Please do not confuse this for other threads related to dreams!

What I mean is, sometimes we see dreams about great personal losses, maybe loss of possessions or loved ones etc. I too get such dreams sometimes and I am unable to shake off of my the dreadful feeling thinking about the possibility of something like that happening! how do you deal with it?

The only 'kick' I get from these dreams is the moment when I wake up ending those frightening spells! O,what a relief to know that are the mischievous handiwork of the pit of that that thing - what we call our subconscious mind!
{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 8730]}
I don't take dreams seriously they are dreams and let them be dreams only. We can't do anything with them except for forgetting them.

Except that its hard to forget when its a particularly unpleasant dream!!

Yes its hard t forget them at least for 3~4 days but we time we forget them once we see a good dream. :laugh:

What I mean is, sometimes we see dreams about great personal losses, maybe loss of possessions or loved ones etc. I too get such dreams sometimes and I am unable to shake off of my the dreadful feeling thinking about the possibility of something like that happening! how do you deal with it?

Yes kalyani, if it is someone very close to you then it does make you feel very disturbed.When I lost my father a few years ago, I was very sad and took a long time to come out of it mainly because I couldnt spend enough time with him since I was too busy with my own family and we lived in different parts of the world.Later I would get dreams of him which would make me very sad and depressed ! But you get over it with time...

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

i also have dreamt several times...
But when I wake up, I really feel happy to think it was just a dream.

But it's told, if we dream about family members, it will happen to someone distant and also vice versa. i don't know if it's true or not :blush:

Meera sandhu
One day I dreamt that I was being killed by someone but don't know by whom.I just got feared and just sit up and looked at the clock that it was 3 am.I just got too scared and told about my dream to my mom.She told me that just forget about it and go for your work.
7_2_210_2012-09-12.gif (You do not have access to download this file.)

Sharmistha Banerjee
One day I dreamt that I was being killed by someone but don't know by whom.I just got feared and just sit up and looked at the clock that it was 3 am.I just got too scared and told about my dream to my mom.She told me that just forget about it and go for your work.

Your mom gave you the right advice , none should attach much meaning to these good or bad dreams. As I have already said these are reflections and musings lying embedded in some parts of our minds and welling up in dreams occasionally.
{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 8740]}
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.