Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
One day I dreamt that I was being killed by someone but don't know by whom.I just got feared and just sit up and looked at the clock that it was 3 am.I just got too scared and told about my dream to my mom.She told me that just forget about it and go for your work.

As chinmoy explained it very well, I too feel that there is a deeper inner meaning to your dream...Do you know that dying in your dreams or being killed actually symbolises transformation and change which makes you insecure,it only means an end to the past and a new beginning...Normally you dream of such things when some major changes are happening in your life ..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

One day I dreamt that I was being killed by someone but don't know by whom.I just got feared and just sit up and looked at the clock that it was 3 am.I just got too scared and told about my dream to my mom.She told me that just forget about it and go for your work.

By creative imagination, you may make a wonderful story like movie 'zanzeer' and post in articles section.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

In most cases all normal dreams those one sees @hundreds or thousands every night, only bad dreams surface on our subconscious due to bad impact. Sharing them with others help reduce their impact for sure or talk to the person concerned on phone to come out of the bad feelings.

I think this is a good way, talking about them will probably help you forget them!

Not only forget but make sure they are fit and in best of health and every thing. That will take your bad feelings off immediately

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

I don't take dreams seriously they are dreams and let them be dreams only. We can't do anything with them except for forgetting them.

Except that its hard to forget when its a particularly unpleasant dream!!

Unpleasant things dreams or reality are hard to forget. :sick:

BTW I don't see unpleasant dreams too as I get up once the dream gets completed..hehehe. :woohoo:
I just forget the dreams as soon as I opened my eyes.So when I just see those unpleasant dreams I just opened my eyes and do some relax.

Sharmistha Banerjee
I often get unpleasant dreams... When my grandfather died I got a dream exactly the morning when the news came... But actually he died at night on the previous day. :(
So I am little bit sentimental about unpleasant dream but after that dream I often get such dreams about him who doesnt exist now.. So stopped thinking seriously about them now. Even I too get dreams that someone is killing me or beating me but I ignore them by diverting myself with pleasant dreams..
I too want a good solution to this problem as its little bit difficult to cope up with the feeling that comes after getting a unpleasant dream.
I often get very unpleasant dreams like some snake is coming to me or some devil is trying to kill me like that because i always become frighten and sleep as i alone sleep

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

I often get unpleasant dreams... When my grandfather died I got a dream exactly the morning when the news came... But actually he died at night on the previous day. :(
So I am little bit sentimental about unpleasant dream but after that dream I often get such dreams about him who doesnt exist now.. So stopped thinking seriously about them now. Even I too get dreams that someone is killing me or beating me but I ignore them by diverting myself with pleasant dreams..
I too want a good solution to this problem as its little bit difficult to cope up with the feeling that comes after getting a unpleasant dream.

Most of the so called unpleasant and disturbing dreams lose their impact after a while and we forget them quite easily in a few days unless some other memory triggers it...

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

When sleeping Iam afraid. After wake up only I get relaxed.

http://rebacca-vethathiri.blogspot.in/
Our old persons say that we should tell unpleasant dream in front of water then nothing wrong will happen. I know this is a superstitious.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.