Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
I feel that most of the new changes in this site is for the better. The only feature that I preferred in the earlier version was regarding the latest article section. Earlier, I think newly published articles were immediately displayed in the latest article section. Also the number of articles displayed were more. But at present, its only when the members mention in the forum that their new articles were published that I get to know as they are not displayed in the latest section. Hope the admin will do something about it!!

Jabeen...another option to see new articles...I found yesterday only.
Just check the home page...you can see members on the leaderboard...this week and last week.
Just click their profile.....
For eg, if you want to see my articles, just click my name in the leaderboard. Under my profile, you can see my latest articles. Even the rejected/yet to approve articles are shown in the list from which you can click article links. But rejected and pending links won't open. Another thing, just move mouse pointer over the green leaf. You can see admin's/editor's remarks also about the article. Even rejected articles show the reason why they are rejected.
That's how I found that, not only mine, but other writers' also had some formatting errors. I don't know if members have noticed admin's comments.
But now, only first page is displayed, latest articles only.. Hoping all articles will come in that link. :)

Yeah I have noticed editor's feedback. In fact that is another positive change I noticed. The feedback of the editor will help us to grow as a writer so that we can produce good articles.

Regarding checking latest articles through the name in the leader board, I think better option should be provided. Because that way we cannot check the articles of members who are not in leader board. And as you know there are many members who are here only for articles and do not participate in the forum, so we cannot read their latest articles. I SINCERELY HOPE THAT THE ADMIN WILL LOOK INTO THE MATTER. But overall, I would say that the site has improved in many ways.

I have two ways to tackle this problem- one I click articles tab and browse through new entries in different categories where you find them listed as per last first. Two- I see some of the articles are displayed on home page itself, by clicking those you can see that article plus more of that particular writer. But the best way is to go to article section clicking 'DISCOVER' tab on the home page and checking different categories or Community.earning tab to see the latest few entries. I hope I tried to solve some of the problems.
We are working on providing much better solution, however you can consider the third option meanwhile. Go to earnings section and you will see the articles as soon as they approved.

When opportunity is in front of you, don't hesitate to catch it. It will never come to you again. - Maverick

Thank you said by: jabeen
I feel that most of the new changes in this site is for the better. The only feature that I preferred in the earlier version was regarding the latest article section. Earlier, I think newly published articles were immediately displayed in the latest article section. Also the number of articles displayed were more. But at present, its only when the members mention in the forum that their new articles were published that I get to know as they are not displayed in the latest section. Hope the admin will do something about it!!

Jabeen...another option to see new articles...I found yesterday only.
Just check the home page...you can see members on the leaderboard...this week and last week.
Just click their profile.....
For eg, if you want to see my articles, just click my name in the leaderboard. Under my profile, you can see my latest articles. Even the rejected/yet to approve articles are shown in the list from which you can click article links. But rejected and pending links won't open. Another thing, just move mouse pointer over the green leaf. You can see admin's/editor's remarks also about the article. Even rejected articles show the reason why they are rejected.
That's how I found that, not only mine, but other writers' also had some formatting errors. I don't know if members have noticed admin's comments.
But now, only first page is displayed, latest articles only.. Hoping all articles will come in that link. :)

Yeah I have noticed editor's feedback. In fact that is another positive change I noticed. The feedback of the editor will help us to grow as a writer so that we can produce good articles.

Regarding checking latest articles through the name in the leader board, I think better option should be provided. Because that way we cannot check the articles of members who are not in leader board. And as you know there are many members who are here only for articles and do not participate in the forum, so we cannot read their latest articles. I SINCERELY HOPE THAT THE ADMIN WILL LOOK INTO THE MATTER. But overall, I would say that the site has improved in many ways.

a few months back, I pointed an error in the display of articles shown below author's link...i.e. First submitted articles were shown in that link. Everyone believed, they are articles with maximum hits. :evil:
I put forward a suggestion of showing all articles in that random way, not only first or last submitted articles only. If it's done, a viewer (even a guest) can go through all articles of that author easily.

Meera sandhu
Many new changes occurred in Boddunan and its really interesting and good to see those new feature.

Sharmistha Banerjee
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.