Walking is the most useful exercise especially, in the morning. It is a light exercise. "Half an hour morning walk keeps the doctor away". The atmosphere is clear and pure. The air is fresh. Deep breathing and brisk walk in the open air atmosphere gives freshness to mind and energy to lungs. It improves the physical health. A man on his early morning walk enjoys the beauty of nature smelling the sweet scented aid of flowers blooming everywhere. The sound of leaves of the trees is a sort of sweet music. When the sun rises, its light and soft rays appear to be charming to the mind and body.

Advantages:-
Morning walk has its own advantages. Morning walk helps in improving the blood circulation and physical strength of a person. If done for forty to forty five minutes, helps in burning calories thereby losing weight. It keeps one active and energetic and takes away dullness from one's life. It tones up the whole system and develops stamina for performing tasks which need physical strength and prepares the person for the days work. It vitalizes our systems such as, circulatory system, respiratory system, excretory system, etc. One of the greatest merits of morning walk is that it refreshes not only our body but also soothes our burdened minds and tensioned hearts. A good morning walk can do wonders with regard to mental health.

Do's for walking:-
One should be very careful about the place where one takes walk.
Preferably, it should be an open place with plenty of fresh and clean air.
Wear comfortable shoes and loose clothing.

Don'ts for walking:-
Busy roads,congested residential areas,dirty streets, etc., should be avoided.
Avoid taking caffeinated beverages immediately before going on walk.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Anshul this is better to write all this information as a article so that it will be benefited.

Earn money just for joining in this site.

http://www.money-friends.net/users/profile/en/155119.html

Nice and useful sharing.

Morning walk is the best exercise to our health.

Be positive
very nice but if you choose this topic for article will be the best for you
Morning walk is good for health.Inhaling fresh air in the morning is always beneficial for people of all age group. I know it but still I could not manage to go out for a walk as I have to prepare kids in the morning which leaves no time for me. :evil:
If you go for a morning walk you feel refreshed throughout the day. A healthy practice we must add to our routine.

Live in the present :)
I always thought of going for it.. But i am very lazy.. Can some one please wake me up daily for this.. :) :)

Life is a box of Chocolate, You never know what you gonna get.... :)
www.InstantKhichri.blogspot.in
Definitely , I agree with that. Going for a brisk walk in the morning is the best way to start your day and I used to do it regularly until I discovered the net.Late nights and waking up late has now made me change my routine and now I go for a walk in the evenings and that too not regularly...

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Morning walk is really a good exercise and refreshment. But when we have work at kitchen in the early mornings, can't even think of it as I am a late riser.

Meera sandhu
Morning walk is very good for our health and mind. It gives relaxation to our body.,concentration power also will increase.
But the question is how many of us go for morning walk. :blink:

I rarely see people in the morning when I go for morning walk some time.

:woohoo:
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.