Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
The families will have a tough time managing their kitchen expenses. I think as Gulshan Sir mentioned we can have more than a connection in case of joint families, so such smart moves can reduce the expenditure and help maintain financial stability in the households.

It will not be a smart move but it is illegal to posses more than one gas connection per household since you are depriving someone else of a gas connection.They have a limited supply and they want it to be distributed equally...I had two connections in two different names and in different cities but within the same state but once I came to know I have given it back ..

But I think a family can have a single connection at least. isn't it ? I was talking about the joint families. :unsure:

I think you need to show different address proof and pan card details ,here in my state they are very very strict so much so that they have taken back all connections from some because they did not voluntarily divulge the information..

This is going on allover the country a new delivery booklet shall not be issued unless you have submitted PAN, DL, Electric bill and other photo ID cards. They are dealing strictly with another connection at the same address as even the tenants shall pass through a rough time.

Yes thats true and not just that , they come for inspection and note all the details ,also if you are using a different kind of stove a professional comes and checks it to see if it meets with their safety standards , which is good because we have had too many gas cylinder and stove explosions ...

I recently saw a news report that showed that the politicians had even had 4-6 cylinders a month whereas as far as I know the usage is limited to 2 issues per month.

Politicians and High ranking bureaucrats and Police Officials get some extra benefits regarding everything including free electricity,telephone bills ,travel expenses and gas connection and extra cylinders.It is part of their perks and they of course make sure that they get more than that as well..

Yes the news channels well brought up the extra added benefits they snatch! ;)

Live in the present :)
We are living in rental home and periodic shift....so it's not possible for us to keep firewood hearths and utensils. 2 months is OK......
But my gas cylinder exhausts in 1.5 months

So, you will buy two cylinders at extra cost. This should also not pose problem.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Using small burner side more saving the gas I think. So try to use small burner more. Big burner less.

Cover all the vessels when cooking also save the gas.

http://rebacca-vethathiri.blogspot.in/
Using small burner side more saving the gas I think. So try to use small burner more. Big burner less.

Cover all the vessels when cooking also save the gas.

Naturally these tips can be helpful to increase the usage to a little longer duration. I think the government will have to take back or show some relief as the move is being criticized a lot.

Live in the present :)
We are living in rental home and periodic shift....so it's not possible for us to keep firewood hearths and utensils. 2 months is OK......

So, you will buy two cylinders at extra cost. This should also not pose problem.

Extra cylinders are very expensive ,here we have to pay Rs 1500 for an extra cylinder which is far too much I feel.But I see many restaurant owners and large households buying them regularly because they have no other go...

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Extra cylinders are very expensive ,here we have to pay Rs 1500 for an extra cylinder which is far too much I feel.But I see many restaurant owners and large households buying them regularly because they have no other go...

In our place even the commoner has to face such situation on a regular basis. Due to the insurgency problem, every time one group or the other from our own state or neighboring state would call for blockade at National Highway. So people often depend on black market to get the essential items including the cylinder. A few months back, the cylinder was available for Rs1800 though now it is available for around Rs 1000

In our place even the commoner has to face such situation on a regular basis. Due to the insurgency problem, every time one group or the other from our own state or neighboring state would call for blockade at National Highway. So people often depend on black market to get the essential items including the cylinder. A few months back, the cylinder was available for Rs1800 though now it is available for around Rs 1000

Jabeen, where are you from? I think you mentioned somewhere that you were from the North East ! I think we have had this inequal distribution of gas connections for a very long time now.When the supply is low and demand is great it gives a chance for black marketing,hopefully in 2 or 3 years when they expect the gas production to go up and also with strict measures they are imposing in weeding out extra connections, we might see better days and lower gas prices..or at least more cylinders per year !

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Jabeen, where are you from? I think you mentioned somewhere that you were from the North East ! I think we have had this inequal distribution of gas connections for a very long time now.When the supply is low and demand is great it gives a chance for black marketing,hopefully in 2 or 3 years when they expect the gas production to go up and also with strict measures they are imposing in weeding out extra connections, we might see better days and lower gas prices..or at least more cylinders per year !

I think this problem is related to Manipur and Tripura mosly. You see the ONGC base is there at Sivasagar in Assam and they are facing such problems.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

A very serious matter.What will the normal people do if govt will impose such things.

Sharmistha Banerjee
Govt is saying that they have nothing to do.and unable to bear the subsidy cost.Let wait for some good news if they take back the decision.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.