Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Members might have experienced that premium quality of petrol and diesel has gone further up by 6-7 Rs a lit from yesterday. This is making me feel ""recycling" haha, I shall have to borrow a cycle from some big guy who no more use it.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

It is very difficult to use 6 cylinders in a year. I don't understand what's use of harassing general public. Off and on petrol price is rising up as well as the ga cylinders. Now this limitations will create chaous.
Its hard to survive with a gas cylinder in two months as mine too lasts for 1.5 month it really has become more difficult to survive with the inflation rate rising so fast and income not growing up with the same rate. :evil:
Its hard to survive with a gas cylinder in two months as mine too lasts for 1.5 month it really has become more difficult to survive with the inflation rate rising so fast and income not growing up with the same rate. :evil:

Then you should also go for the alternate arrangements or be ready to pay extra for 2-3 cylinders. I think you should restrict the number of items you cook. That will help you keep within budget. :)

Then you should also go for the alternate arrangements or be ready to pay extra for 2-3 cylinders. I think you should restrict the number of items you cook. That will help you keep within budget. :)

I know and I am prepared to spend extra money as I don't have another alternative as using microwave is costlier as it consumes lot of electricity. :evil: May be I need to use cow dungs like we use it in villages. :lol:

I know and I am prepared to spend extra money as I don't have another alternative as using microwave is costlier as it consumes lot of electricity. :evil: May be I need to use cow dungs like we use it in villages. :lol:

Now that you have said that so I am planning to go for-
My old Tandoor
Recycling (I shall buy an old cycle) :laugh:

My old Tandoor

Also plan to buy a cow/buffalo too to have cow dung. :cheer:

It would be wiser to go back to the old things this modernization will take us to no where. :laugh:

My old Tandoor

It would be wiser to go back to the old things this modernization will take us to no where. :laugh:

I'll borrow them from you, I hope your cow will produce enough for two of us. :laugh:

My old Tandoor

I'll borrow them from you, I hope your cow will produce enough for two of us. :laugh:

It would be costlier if you come to my house to take cow dung it would be cheaper than to buy a gas cylinder on higher rates. :laugh:
Yesterday Shila Dixit declared that people below poverty line will be provided with 9 LPG cylinder.But she didn't think about the middle class people.Govt. always think about the poor people and the rich people.But what about the middle class people.

Sharmistha Banerjee
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.