The topic is locked.
Hi friends, just to let you all know that I will not be available from today afternoon until Sunday on account of Ganesh Chaturthi. I will be back on Monday as usual!! :)

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Happy Ganesha Chaturthi to you friends and family Ganpati Bappa Morya. :)

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Thank you said by: Kalyani Nandurkar
We will miss you.And so Happy Ganesh Chaturthi to all of you and your family members.Enjoy your day.

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 8788]}

Sharmistha Banerjee
Hi friends, just to let you all know that I will not be available from today afternoon until Sunday on account of Ganesh Chaturthi. I will be back on Monday as usual!! :)

Taking leave for 1 week for Vinayaka Chaturthi..... :evil:
Your leave is not granted by the Caeser :P
Actually, are you going to home town?
Let me wish you and your family a happy Vinayaka Chaturthi and happy holidays....Enjoy!!! :cheer:

I think, you will be absent when editors are declared

Meera sandhu

Hope you have a great festival time Kalyani and come back refreshed :)

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Let me wish you and your family a happy Vinayaka Chaturthi and happy holidays....Enjoy!!! :cheer:

Do you have any doubts that she would not be there at the helm of editorial board.??/ ;)

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Very happy Ganesh Chaturthi Kalyani and all the other members. :)

Live in the present :)
Enjoy Kalyani and happy Ganesh chaturthi to all. :) :)
God bless...

Life is a box of Chocolate, You never know what you gonna get.... :)
www.InstantKhichri.blogspot.in

Do you have any doubts that she would not be there at the helm of editorial board.??/ ;)

If she has not applied ;) :cheer: :laugh: :laugh:

Meera sandhu
Enjoy kalyani. Happy Ganesh Chaturthi to you and family.

I wish all the members of Boddunan HAPPY Ganesh Chaturthi... :)
Kalyaniji we will miss you but Puja is more important. You attend your puja and have fun with your family. Happy Ganesh Chaturthi.
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.