Friends generally teachers use red ink for checking copies. Suppose the situation is just the opposite. We are writing with red ink and teachers are checking with blue ink. Just imagine!
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Devu can you edit the question correctly?
ye, let me answer...
Red colour is the colour of stress. So,we can't read letters in red font too long. Both blue and black are the best cooling colours for our eyes. Teachers write or correct with red colour to get quick attention. Also, they are using it for small purposes only. While writing notes, they sue blue or black

Meera sandhu
Friends generally teachers use red ink for checking copies. If the situation becomes opposite, we are writing with blue ink and teachers are checking with red. Comment on this.

I am confused Deviyani, either I am missing some thing or you shall have to check and edit your post. Thanks.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

This is customary color scheme for checking. Nothing special about this. The checking ink must be different.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Friends generally teachers use red ink for checking copies. If the situation becomes opposite, we are writing with blue ink and teachers are checking with red. Comment on this.

I am confused Deviyani, either I am missing some thing or you shall have to check and edit your post. Thanks.

Yes you need to edit the post. :)

BTW teachers use green colour too but very rare. :)

green colour is also not much friendly with our eyes. That's why they are used for marking purposes or by teachers only

Meera sandhu
I think red is for allert and danger and to notice also . so Teachers check the copy with red pen.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in

green colour is also not much friendly with our eyes. That's why they are used for marking purposes or by teachers only

Why green is my favorite color, I always used it while making remarks on reports in my working period. That made me look different from others.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Or even black is used by teachers but I think as read is used because its striking to the eyes no other reason comes to the mind. :unsure:

Live in the present :)

Why green is my favorite color, I always used it while making remarks on reports in my working period. That made me look different from others.

Even green is my favorite color also but I don't use it anywhere as these days I don't write I just type on computer. :laugh:
Red ink is clearly noticeable when comparing writing with blue ink. For students blue is good and likewise for teachers red is good.

http://rebacca-vethathiri.blogspot.in/
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.