Hi there,

just wanted to share this news with you guys. Finally, I have decided to test the waters and see if I can get myself established as a writer. I am not aiming for print publication, I would go the self publishing route. I know online marketing and promotions well so I am confident that even if I write a half decent book I can easily sell atleast 1000 units.

I already have a plot in mind, but before that I would release a book on "Make Money Online" and it would be a free book.

Ok, enough about me, have anyone of you ever thought of writing a book. And if yes, what has stopped you or are you already a published author?

Also, I would be publishing my book around January next year, so if you have something to publish, I can include your book in my marketing promotions as well.

I am excited so just wanted to share.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
I once thought of writing and publishing. During my matriculation, I wrote a novel in Hindi. But the manuscript was misplaced. Thereafter, I never wrote. I am actually averse to writing big articles and stories. Hence, it may be no longer possible to write length stories and novels.
I wish your venture a big success.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

I have a book in my mind, in fact I have written more than 70 chapters with almost 200-400 words each. My book is about the beauty spots of our own country with photos taken by my wife who is co-author (She dictates while I type as she does not like to use her fingers except on a camera or a set of Tabla)
I am planning to complete 100 chapters with 2-3 photos each and planning to have it published in shape of an e-book if every thing goes right. I have been working on it for almost 3 years while traveling allover the places but have come down considerably due to some unavoidable stoppages, which may continue for another 2-3 months. Hope to seek your guidance in to the matter when ready with the project. Thanks. :)

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Great idea,Arun! I too have a fond desire to publish one. Let me see how long it takes!
I am now trying a lot to publish my first novel. It's in Malayalam. Already two publishers rejected.....both of them found different reasons. Any way, let me try if I can get it published.

Meera sandhu
Hi there,

just wanted to share this news with you guys. Finally, I have decided to test the waters and see if I can get myself established as a writer. I am not aiming for print publication, I would go the self publishing route. I know online marketing and promotions well so I am confident that even if I write a half decent book I can easily sell atleast 1000 units.

I already have a plot in mind, but before that I would release a book on "Make Money Online" and it would be a free book.

Ok, enough about me, have anyone of you ever thought of writing a book. And if yes, what has stopped you or are you already a published author?

Also, I would be publishing my book around January next year, so if you have something to publish, I can include your book in my marketing promotions as well.

I am excited so just wanted to share.

This is nice Idea Arun. After publishing tell us also the available of the book.

Earn money just for joining in this site.

http://www.money-friends.net/users/profile/en/155119.html

Good to read this! Best wishes to Arun and Sandhya keep trying you will surely succeed some day ..sooner or later. :)

Live in the present :)
Thank you said by: Sandhya Rani
I have a book in my mind, in fact I have written more than 70 chapters with almost 200-400 words each. My book is about the beauty spots of our own country with photos taken by my wife who is co-author (She dictates while I type as she does not like to use her fingers except on a camera or a set of Tabla)
I am planning to complete 100 chapters with 2-3 photos each and planning to have it published in shape of an e-book if every thing goes right. I have been working on it for almost 3 years while traveling allover the places but have come down considerably due to some unavoidable stoppages, which may continue for another 2-3 months. Hope to seek your guidance in to the matter when ready with the project. Thanks. :)

I think it will be an interesting book. I am already looking forward to read your book. :) So, when do you think it will be ready?
I am now trying a lot to publish my first novel. It's in Malayalam. Already two publishers rejected.....both of them found different reasons. Any way, let me try if I can get it published.

So, have you finished writing it? Anyway, do not lose heart! It is said that J.K. Rowling's works were also rejected by as many as 12 publishers including Penguin publications. And was finally accepted for publication by a lesser known publisher. But after its publication, as we all know how much it became famous. So, all the very best to you too.
Thank you said by: Sandhya Rani
I am publishing articles on my blog and on some other sites, and that is also little hard work as per me.. So no chance of going for writing book !!! Too much for me..

ANDROIOS: http://androios-tweaks.blogspot.com
I thought to write action pact stories. Presently I think that I should concentrate more on articles. Writing articles online is much better.
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.