Recently there was a stampede in BANKE BIHARI MANDIR of Vrindavan many of the people got injured no one died luckily but still the question is do we learn from these incidents. :blink:

I always prefer not to go to crowded places. But do government take steps to avoid such incidents?. :blink: No I think :evil: as recently I visited this temple and I found nothing changed much there. There is purely mis management and there is no plan for people to escape if such things happen. :evil: :evil:
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
2 years before, it happened in sabarimala ...Makara Sankranti.....where more than 100 people died.
Temples which open only seasonal are more crowdy. Same is the case of sabarimala

Meera sandhu
Most of the accidents take place in old temples, which were constructed in olden times with not so many people around. Now people do not have patience to wait for their turn and try to take undue advantage resulting in such mishaps. No, we shall never learn, this is a routine practice these days.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

The religious people will not accept any voice of sanity and they will rush at a particular time to a sacred place of their choice as decided by Pundits. Hence, planning these crowds become difficult. The latest stampede is in a temple at Deo Garh in Jharkhand state. .

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Yesterday in news i saw that many of them had to loss their life.It is just dangerous one to visit those crowded place.I think proper system should be there inside the temple so that people can peacefully enter inside the temple.

Sharmistha Banerjee
Yesterday in news i saw that many of them had to loss their life.It is just dangerous one to visit those crowded place.I think proper system should be there inside the temple so that people can peacefully enter inside the temple.

The major issue is that the devotees do not listen to reason. They will visit the place and add the crowd there let come what may. Such crowds are not manageable. If Government restricts number of entrants there, it is considered as an interference with religious practice. On the other hand, government is required to arrange more trains to these places on auspicious days. But government cannot increase space there. Naturally, stampede cannot be avoided. This is 'divine' consequences of blind faith.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

That is what I feel there should be a proper system for the crowd to move and visit temple.But as rightly said by Suny most of the temples are old and they don't have enough space to accomodate crowd so they must so there must be something like only limited people should be allowed to enter the temple may be that way we may be able to avoid such incidents. :blink:
I have seen many uncultured people and villagers to go to temple and do mischief. Such people should at first learn to be human. Otherwise, incidents would take place off and on. I have seen them pushing others standing in row or nearby fire. They carry litted "dhup" while standing in crowded rows. These annoys me.
Temple and government must take this as a serious they must provide the best services for not happening this again.

Earn money just for joining in this site.

http://www.money-friends.net/users/profile/en/155119.html

A similar incident happened in Mandhardevi Maharashtra about 3 years back. It is a place where the narrow pathway towards the main temple was steep and had become slick from oil offerings by the devotees. More than a hundred people died, yet no one wakes to the fact that crowding such places at a give date and time to dot will only endanger their own lives. Sad indeed!

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Many such incidents have taken place in the past and such things keep happening all the time.One of the worst incident was during the Haj pilgrimage in Mecca where a few hundreds or more people died due to the stampede .As far as India is concerned, I think at Kumbh Mela some of the worst incidents take place because of the sheer number of people and any small incident can trigger a major stampede ..I see people taking small children to such places which is so very dangerous .

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.