Why are you angry? Is this because you feel guilty and frustrated. Often, it is difficult to know why you are angry. You have often less reason to be angry with others than yourself.

http://www.counselheal.com/articles/2934/20120925/differentiate-among-anger-guilt-frustration.htm

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
We may feel angry towards others and even ourselves....It depends... Seeing mistakes happening in front of eyes may make me angry...
Becoming angry at the right time at right place at right situation and right person....is really right........

Meera sandhu
We may feel angry towards others and even ourselves....It depends... Seeing mistakes happening in front of eyes may make me angry...
Becoming angry at the right time at right place at right situation and right person....is really right........

There is nothing right or wrong about anger. This is beyond control. Being angry at right time and place means that you are only acting as angry person.

There is nothing right or wrong about anger. This is beyond control. Being angry at right time and place means that you are only acting as angry person.

But Sir, where am I getting situations...
Full time am with you people here :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

If I become angry, no one can cool me easily...... :evil: :evil:

Meera sandhu
I agree that many a times we don't understand the reason behind our anger. Therefore we should have a glass of cold water and relax, forgetting the whole world around us.
Sometimes your reaction towards a particular stimuli may be due to the spur of the moment. You might not find your actions justifiable after sometime if you ponder over the reasons for your actions. It happens many times when one is disturbed or upset or guilty about some thing.

Live in the present :)
When some body comments on weak point, anger is natural.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in

When you get angry here, you cannot write and so will quit.

I may show my anger in silence too ;) :cheer:

@Ram Bhayya....please edit the spelling of 'weak'. :silly:

Meera sandhu

I may show my anger in silence too ;) :cheer:

@Ram Bhayya....please edit the spelling of 'weak'. :silly:

I remember a great saying: Make anger your dog and make him your pet... And use it when needed, not like a wild or stray dog who is angry at everyone all the times..(Ghatak: Amrish Puri to SunnY deol ) :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

Life is a box of Chocolate, You never know what you gonna get.... :)
www.InstantKhichri.blogspot.in
Anger is associated with guilt and frustration. If you do not commit anything against your own conscience, you will never feel guilt. Thus, one cause of anger is removed. Frustration arises from too much expectation. Hence, keep expectation at reasonable level. This will reduce chance of frustration and consequently anger.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.