We see people using swear words these days at the drop of a hat.The other day I saw an old man holding on to a walking stick crossing the road and I stopped my vehicle so that he could cross, a scooter rider came zooming behind me ,nearly hit the old gentleman on the road and used a swear word( unprintable here ) at both me and the old man and vanished.Is there no respect for people and humanity anymore ? and is it right to use such words so freely?I see students using some words freely even in their everyday conversation...
More importantly is this something that children have picked up at school? or is this something that their own parents use and has been picked up at home , one wonders..

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 8833]}

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Usha, the kind of experience you had has been experienced by many of us on occasions. My mum too was once hit by a man on a bike while she was crossing the road and the red signal was on. Despite the fact, he was at fault he tried to abuse my mother verbally. She was very upset and hurt for a few days. It is actually a matter of total disregard for others' basic rights and absolutely no civic sense in such people. I have noticed that the people like the men who hit my mum and you think that the if they use swear words loudly, most civilized people prefer to not say anything and get away from the spot. Really pathetic! I myself have got into a heated argument on a few occasions with such people! :angry:

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Many people use this words.But I think now a days people are less respective towards their elders.

Sharmistha Banerjee
People should help the needy person. This is called humanity.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
People should help the needy person. This is called humanity.

Ram, please read the post carefully. This is not about humanity or helping anyone but being respectful and not using improper swear words at the drop of a hat!

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

The shoe market in Agra is notorious for swear words and abusive language. At many places, women also use such words. Here is a very big enterprise owned and managed by a lady, holding medical degree. she uses swear words and abusive language at ease against one and all including very senior employees. she behaves in such matters just like a man.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Usha, the kind of experience you had has been experienced by many of us on occasions. My mum too was once hit by a man on a bike while she was crossing the road and the red signal was on. Despite the fact, he was at fault he tried to abuse my mother verbally. She was very upset and hurt for a few days. It is actually a matter of total disregard for others' basic rights and absolutely no civic sense in such people. I have noticed that the people like the men who hit my mum and you think that the if they use swear words loudly, most civilized people prefer to not say anything and get away from the spot. Really pathetic! I myself have got into a heated argument on a few occasions with such people! :angry:

That's awful Kalyani, how could people be so mean and selfish ? Dont they realise that down the line they too are going to get old and need all the help they could get ? and more importantly would they do that with their own parents and grand parents ?That way Western countries are much more civilised in the way they deal with senior citizens..
I too have had to hit back a couple of times when people used swear words within the school campus which I find highly annoying.The sad part is that even teachers do it and that too openly...

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

The shoe market in Agra is notorious for swear words and abusive language. At many places, women also use such words. Here is a very big enterprise owned and managed by a lady, holding medical degree. she uses swear words and abusive language at ease against one and all including very senior employees. she behaves in such matters just like a man.

The same goes for fish vendors in most fish markets , the women use choice swear words if they get annoyed with a customer.Swear words have no language,gender and or for that matter any barrier .Even the most educated and the well placed people use swear words against the lower rung employees ..

Swearing and saying sorry is now casual for all. It has indepth meaning of appology but youngsters don't understand that. They say and skip away the situation easily.
It is not only the youngsters but many grown up mature people too use swear words freely. I dont understand why they do it,may be in the heat of anger or they feel that it is not to be taken seriously ?? I see this happening more and more in films too where a lot of bad language is used, which is a reflection of the society ..

If you got any angry upon others u would also use bad words or you would scold them as you like.

Thank You,
Vyas.. :) :) :)

Funny videos on youtube...check it out friends...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MK08Z55VFrk&feature=plcp
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.