Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Language is a magical thing . it allows us to know what another person is thinking.

Sharmishtha, you may have failed to notice but we are talking about swear words, which are hardly magical! I am warning you again to be careful with what you post!
2_2012-10-09.gif (You do not have access to download this file.)

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Kalyani

I am new user. so sorry. just my mistake. And please tell me copy paste allowed from notepad for the post of articles

Sharmistha Banerjee
Kalyani

I am new user. so sorry. just my mistake. And please tell me copy paste allowed from notepad for the post of articles

Sharmishtha, you have completed more than 1500 posts here and so you can hardly be termed as a new user. The most sensible thing for you to do is to follow the rules which have been pointed at for you a number of times, but mostly you never reply to such posts! Please be careful with what and how you are posting. And new or old, you HAVE to read and understand the topic before posting!

Those 'magical' words come with great difficulty to me!!
{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 8873]}

You are too simple and amiable to utter those 'magical' words!! :lol:

LOL, they are magical indeed ! The fish market is the best place to learn some of those choice magical words and that too coming mostly from the ladies ... :P

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

LOL, they are magical indeed ! The fish market is the best place to learn some of those choice magical words and that too coming mostly from the ladies ... :P

Some of my former teammates taught me the choicest such magical words, although I have had to use them until now!!! :laugh:

Some of my former teammates taught me the choicest such magical words, although I have had to use them until now!!! :laugh:

I will give you a surprise visit. Let me confirm if you are right ;)

Meera sandhu

By the way , Are you an expert on them by any chance ? :cheer:

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

By the way , Are you an expert on them by any chance ? :cheer:

Entammo :woohoo: :woohoo: :ohmy: :ohmy:
Not at all. I don't have that much guts :woohoo: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Meera sandhu
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.