Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Swear words come easily as people want to hear same from others and thus spread and come easily.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
Swear words come easily as people want to hear same from others and thus spread and come easily.

Who wants to hear bad words?? Its a wrong assumption that people want to hear those words. When someone swears around , I really find it disgusting. :angry:

Who wants to hear bad words?? Its a wrong assumption that people want to hear those words. When someone swears around , I really find it disgusting. :angry:

I want to say that criticism of others which is also bad spread quickly.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
Ok Swear words mean slang words. Now I understood. Yes many people use these words which is really untollerable. I hate such conversation. Actually I felt that swear words mean people say i swear. In such manner i thought. Thanks usha and Ram for clearing my doubt

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

As far as I know, when we say swear words it means the slang words. Criticism is something different. By the way, criticism is not necessarily bad. Constructive Criticism actually helps a person to grow.

As far as I know, when we say swear words it means the slang words. Criticism is something different. By the way, criticism is not necessarily bad. Constructive Criticism actually helps a person to grow.

Jabeen most of the time people are unable to distinguish between constructive criticism and destructive or negative criticism, they would rather listen to sugar coated falsehood than to plain facts and straight forward thoughts...

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Some people in the frustration and disappointment they use the swear words. I want to give a tip to them. In such situation instead of swear words if they say any god name it will be more good for them

Most of the swear words are cultivated and learnt either from home or at school or through friends and colleagues. Children often pick it from home since the home influence is the greatest in the formative years and their whole personality is shaped depending on what they imbibe at that stage...

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Swear words mostly used by labor people. But now a days elders also started practicing on children as i have seen in many families. Due to that, children are learning such swear words. Atleast we should this swear words promotion .

Swear words mostly used by labor people. But now a days elders also started practicing on children as i have seen in many families. Due to that, children are learning such swear words. Atleast we should this swear words promotion .

I have seen most of the parents using swear words. Few years back there is no such issues. There is no benefit in using those words. Then why these words are often used. I just wonder. Please don't use those words.

Born to express, not to impress.
http://royalrobsideas.blogspot.in/
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.