Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Swear words mostly used by labor people. But now a days elders also started practicing on children as i have seen in many families. Due to that, children are learning such swear words. Atleast we should this swear words promotion .

I have seen most of the parents using swear words. Few years back there is no such issues. There is no benefit in using those words. Then why these words are often used. I just wonder. Please don't use those words.

Every thing ultimately comes down to how a person has been brought up, if they have not been trained properly during their childhood, they are bound to pick up negative traits and grow into abusive individuals and by then it is too late to change their personality traits...

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Usha some times due to the situations also person gets changed and due to frustration also they start using swear words

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

Usha some times due to the situations also person gets changed and due to frustration also they start using swear words

May be sarala, but unless a person is used to such behavior it is not likely that he or she uses swear words at the slightest chance.I agree that when the conditions are very adverse and people are driven to a corner they do come out with the most unexpected behavior and can be very abusive...

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

I have been in the company of all kinds of people what goes to make up this world but could never reconcile myself with ones who shoot off with their mouths with expletives without any provocation!
I have been in the company of all kinds of people what goes to make up this world but could never reconcile myself with ones who shoot off with their mouths with expletives without any provocation!

Same here, if there is anything that I really get put off with it is using abusive language and expletives...But I see many people doing that far too frequently these days.The other day I saw a man loose temper with a child, probably his own , simply because the boy was unable to follow what he was saying.He went on o use such foul language on the poor boy, disgusting how people have no control over their emotions..

We see people using swear words these days at the drop of a hat.The other day I saw an old man holding on to a walking stick crossing the road and I stopped my vehicle so that he could cross, a scooter rider came zooming behind me ,nearly hit the old gentleman on the road and used a swear word( unprintable here ) at both me and the old man and vanished.Is there no respect for people and humanity anymore ? and is it right to use such words so freely?I see students using some words freely even in their everyday conversation...
More importantly is this something that children have picked up at school? or is this something that their own parents use and has been picked up at home , one wonders..

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 8833]}

Let me tell you my own stance on swear words. We have amidst us some APERS. They ape everything and anything in the vicinity. If these Apers see an American (For example) swearing at his mother, they grab it and use it at their mothers and sisters. Because, those were used by no less than American.’ If we don’t use them what the Americans think about us? Won’t they think we are uncouth, uncivilized?’. People with this mind set are the real culprits. If you don’t sprinkle some choicest swear words you will be seen as a worm.
We see people using swear words these days at the drop of a hat.The other day I saw an old man holding on to a walking stick crossing the road and I stopped my vehicle so that he could cross, a scooter rider came zooming behind me ,nearly hit the old gentleman on the road and used a swear word( unprintable here ) at both me and the old man and vanished.Is there no respect for people and humanity anymore ? and is it right to use such words so freely?I see students using some words freely even in their everyday conversation...
More importantly is this something that children have picked up at school? or is this something that their own parents use and has been picked up at home , one wonders..

Let me tell you my own stance on swear words. We have amidst us some APERS. They ape everything and anything in the vicinity. If these Apers see an American (For example) swearing at his mother, they grab it and use it at their mothers and sisters. Because, those were used by no less than American.’ If we don’t use them what the Americans think about us? Won’t they think we are uncouth, uncivilized?’. People with this mind set are the real culprits. If you don’t sprinkle some choicest swear words you will be seen as a worm.

LOL, thats very true,that reminds of an instance, a relative of mine who is unable to speak English uses the word Damn Fool for everything he likes, his idea of praising the product. So much so that his uncle who has a local soda factory calls his product Damn Fool Sodas...LOL :laugh: ...I used to wonder why such a name, and then I was told the reason because his nephew would say, this soda is wonderful really damn fool !!

LOL, thats very true,that reminds of an instance, a relative of mine who is unable to speak English uses the word Damn Fool for everything he likes, his idea of praising the product. So much so that his uncle who has a local soda factory calls his product Damn Fool Sodas...LOL :laugh: ...I used to wonder why such a name, and then I was told the reason because his nephew would say, this soda is wonderful really damn fool !!

There was a Telugu movie that makes mockery of such 'APERS'
Thank you said by: usha manohar
when i used to be in school our teachers only used to tell students "swear that you are not telling lie" so the children form a habit. we all know that the habits which we form in school days are not easy to leave. but i tried a lot and have left the habit anyway. :cheer: :cheer:

Yes, Of course, Swear words come very easily now-a-days for all kind of people. This is not good for the society.

Born to express, not to impress.
http://royalrobsideas.blogspot.in/
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.