What do you do when you are stuck somewhere? :blink:

Listen to the people who are knowledgeable or find ways by your self?. :blink:

I most of time listen to my parents when I feel I am stuck somewhere. :)
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
What do you do when you are stuck somewhere? :blink:

Listen to the people who are knowledgeable or find ways by your self?. :blink:

I most of time listen to my parents when I feel I am stuck somewhere. :)

Do you mean get stuck in life or in the traffic or ?..
However, you may find that in such a situation you may not be able to ask for help, so it is best to evaluate the situation yourself and find a way out. Even our parents or others may not be able to give us the essentail advise that is needed if they have no proper knowledge of the situation, at best they may offer some kind of consolation...

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

I discuss with my friends and collegues and somehow I get the way to come out. Parents also help me.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
I would talk to the concerned person who knows more about the place i am stuck with... many different criteria's are there.... just need to have specific question

Life is a box of Chocolate, You never know what you gonna get.... :)
www.InstantKhichri.blogspot.in
One day I went to a place but later I am confused and just messed up the roads.I just can't find how to get out of this place.Later I called my mother she helped me to get the way.

Sharmistha Banerjee
One day I went to a place but later I am confused and just messed up the roads.I just can't find how to get out of this place.Later I called my mother she helped me to get the way.

That means your mother guides you and it is quite natural to get some good advice from parents.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
Most of the time my parents use to help me when i am stuck. Even my husband too.
Most of the time i ask to the concern person who is well known about the place where i get stuck. if i get stuck in my life then i will go for my friends, colleagues and parents advise. :cheer:

Vinu
I ask from all my elderly peoples at home. Then I prepare my own plan and carry it out. I have never failed in my attempts. I do this when I am confused and stuck.
I Will ask some one who are there in that place or i will take my friends suggestions or i will think what should i do.. :) :) :)

Funny videos on youtube...check it out friends...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MK08Z55VFrk&feature=plcp
I am still not sure what you mean by stuck ? :huh: is it stuck in the traffic or lost somewhere and so get stuck in some place or stuck in a certain situation in life ? ..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.