The topic is locked.
Boddunan offers us to earn money. I don't know how to earn money through boddunan. give me tips which helps me to earn money through boddunan.... :cheer: :cheer:
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Writing articles, participating in forums, and vote for polls(top voter of the day award).

http://rebacca-vethathiri.blogspot.in/
Saritha- You are already writing articles and also participating in forums. so you are on correct track. Money will follow. You will learn more with experience. Best of luck.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

I will suggest you to work in each and every category in this site. Read and answer the forums. You will be able to understand it within 15days. Your concept will be clear regarding points system and cash credits awarded to the members. Rest you can keep posting here in the forums all your querries.
Have fun !
Each category will help you to earn money,but forum and writing article is very popular.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
Sarita..warm welcome to our group!!!
Hoping you have gone through FAQ
Don't feel bad if I tell you something.....please..
You could have started a single thread to ask all your doubts, instead of starting multiple ones. It can invite a lot of spam replies....that's why am telling so. Hoping you understand. You can send me PMs also. I am ready to help you always. :) :)

Let me tell you one more thing...you are writing nice articles :)

Meera sandhu
You could have started a single thread to ask all your doubts, instead of starting multiple ones. It can invite a lot of spam replies....that's why am telling so. Hoping you understand. You can send me PMs also. I am ready to help you always. :) :)

She wnts Rs 100 per article .help her.(joking)
Yes we all are ready to help you. Just ask your doubt.

we all are here to help her...but multiple threads for each and every silly doubts :silly:

Meera sandhu

we all are here to help her...but multiple threads for each and every silly doubts :silly:

She is a new comer may be unknown about this. I think Moderator would say her.

Concentrate to earn more points then you will earn money automatically. Learn all program of boddunan and try to post something new daily.

Santosh Kumar Singh

http://experienceofknowledge.blogspot.com/

I agree with Ram Prosad, Sandhaji is one of the good article writers of this site. You can personally give her some tips.
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.