The topic is locked.
When i submit more than 100 polls in boddunan a day ..can i earn money... :cheer:
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Yes possibilitis are there. If nobody reaches the level then you get the top voter of the day award. 25 Rupees will be credited into your account. :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

http://rebacca-vethathiri.blogspot.in/
I am not asking about voting I asked when i submitted polls to the boddunan how much i would earn....

Thank You,
Saritha
I am not asking about voting I asked when i submitted polls to the boddunan how much i would earn....

Thank You,
Saritha

Hi saritha,
you can earn 25rs as "Voter of the day" if no one vote's more than you.

I hope you got clear in your doubt.
Pls go through FAQ and all the points are mentioned in FAQ
http://www.boddunan.com/faqs.html

Vinu

Thank You,
Saritha

I don't think there is any cash credit for submitting polls. At least it is not mentioned in the FAQs
When i submit more than 100 polls in boddunan a day ..can i earn money... :cheer:

You can earn money if you are top voter of the day be it for 1 vote or 100 votes.
Saritha every rules are defined in this site.
I think your doubt is clear now. Please response.
Now this thread should be locked.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
Actually polls are created to examine people's choice regarding a particular topic. You may give your vote to other polls to put forward you ideas and views . Polls submitted by you should follow the guidelines. Some polls are for us to vote, created by the administration also. This is interesting category of boddunan.com.

No you cannot earn just for submitting polls there are no points for it. :blink:

But I feel there should be some points to create polls. :blink:

No you cannot earn just for submitting polls there are no points for it. :blink:

We are giving points for submitting polls, although for approved ones only.

When opportunity is in front of you, don't hesitate to catch it. It will never come to you again. - Maverick

Thank you said by: Sanjeev Gupta

We are giving points for submitting polls, although for approved ones only.

How much points/poll?

:blink:
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.