:ohmy:

What a climatic change!!!! ... It disturbed me alot... Both my kids fell sick with this climate.... Same as me and my husband too...

Due to these changes, both my kids were attacked with Cough, Cold and Sore Throat... Its been 2 weeks, but no improvement in my kids..... This is making me sick....

Thanks 'n' Regards,
Deepti.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Hi Deeepthi
I have told in another thread a few days back about the use of Krishna tulsi
It's our common practice... to get rid of medicines too.....
While you are boiling drinking water, just put a few Krishna tulsi leaves and boil it well. Drink this water frequently for 3-4 days. No need for medicines....I assure(for elders). For kids also it's a good remedy to get rid of cough and cold.

Meera sandhu
Thank you Sandhya.... I usually use natural methods of cure.. Have tried using Tulasi juice, ginger juice with honey also.. I haven't found result. Better than saying haven't found, I would rather say they do gave them relief but again came back to normal .. Putting my kids in warm clothes always... Hope they would find their resistance for this climate... :(

Thanks 'n' Regards,
Deepti.
I am not aware about the climatic conditions of North. Yet, Krishna tulsi has no side effects. That's why I asked you to drink water boiled with basil leaves.
I never take medicines for cold and cough. Only tulsi water. Yet, i don't know if it's 100% effective to small kids. But it's sure, it can give them a little relief

Meera sandhu
I am also suffering from cold and sore throat for a few days. This happens in the climate change. So, I stopped drinking refrigerated water.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

"Prevention Is Better Than Cure" .... I took complete care for my kids from the first day I came here.

Even after my complete care, I found them with cold and cough.. :( I am feeling bad for this. Was giving my elder kid honey daily and he is doing gargling daily as I said...
Hope he might have got this from his friends in school....
And he is the host for my younger baby too... :(

Thanks 'n' Regards,
Deepti.
"Prevention Is Better Than Cure" .... I took complete care for my kids from the first day I came here.

Even after my complete care, I found them with cold and cough.. :( I am feeling bad for this. Was giving my elder kid honey daily and he is doing gargling daily as I said...
Hope he might have got this from his friends in school....
And he is the host for my younger baby too... :(

yes, it happens when kids mingle with their friends at school. Don't worry. Small illness give them more resistive power against diseases. Just think like that. :)

Meera sandhu
Yes Sandhya.... Thats what I am waiting for.. I want them to develop resistance for this climate...
But its been 2 weeks. My elder kid Pranav is becoming weak day-by-day. I was concerned on his health.. as he is very lean always.

Thanks 'n' Regards,
Deepti.
Thank you Sandhya.... I usually use natural methods of cure.. Have tried using Tulasi juice, ginger juice with honey also.. I haven't found result. Better than saying haven't found, I would rather say they do gave them relief but again came back to normal .. Putting my kids in warm clothes always... Hope they would find their resistance for this climate... :(

Hi Deepti, good to see you back. Yes there is a major climate change everywhere, even my son was having problems with cold and cough. And the worst part is, no medicines, natural or otherwise are quite effective in abetting the sickness. Take care!

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

I am very much affected when climate change.Specially It affects my throat.i do have tonsil problem and I suffered a lot from this.

Sharmistha Banerjee
My kids always get cough and cold during the start of winters does not matter how much we prevent them. Few days back doctor prescribed them some medicines for improving their immune system and ask us to continue the course till 3 months we did it but could not find anything improved. :evil:
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.