The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Every one have an account in FB. Most of the people login and spend time in facebook. Only some people like me does not visit.

Thought the facebook share didn't worked in share Market, but the popularity is very much.

Want to make each day Accountable

Yes, face book have good feature to work through seo. It is much helpful for optimizer.

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

Yes, face book have good feature to work through seo. It is much helpful for optimizer.

Then I don't understand why Facebook share don't work?

Want to make each day Accountable

I never heard of facebook share in the share market. They didnt tell in tv also.

Every one have an account in FB. Most of the people login and spend time in facebook. Only some people like me does not visit.

Even I don't do much work on FB but still I like the site as its good site with lots of good features. :)

Even I don't do much work on FB but still I like the site as its good site with lots of good features. :)

Still now it is the first social networking site where many famous persons are to interact with their fans and followers.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
Before orkut used to be must famous, but it is not good as Facebook. But Facebook is wonderful. Mark is developing more features day by day in it. I think, they may be shutting down Facebook for few days, for maintenance may be. anyway let us wait for tomarrow and see whether the rumor comes true or not

Before orkut used to be must famous, but it is not good as Facebook. But Facebook is wonderful. Mark is developing more features day by day in it. I think, they may be shutting down Facebook for few days, for maintenance may be. anyway let us wait for tomarrow and see whether the rumor comes true or not

Is there any official announcement on the site for it as most of the sites do when they shut down their services for few days or forever. :blink:
yes, you are right SJ, They even announce in Tv also. so I think this is a false news. Let us wait for 24 hours. Then everything comes front

yes, you are right SJ, They even announce in Tv also. so I think this is a false news. Let us wait for 24 hours. Then everything comes front

What they announce on TV?. Did they announce that they are closing FB?. :blink:
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.