The topic is locked.
I am really frustrated that today lots of my posts were deleted may be in moderators view I am spamming but I would suggest to set some sort of auto mail when someone's post is deleted so that he/she may know what went wrong and he/she may try to learn from it. As I am not able to check which ones were deleted. Today my points spent reached to -22 from -12 so 5 were deleted I feel I should know the reasons at least. :)
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
I am really frustrated that today lots of my posts were deleted may be in moderators view I am spamming but I would suggest to set some sort of auto mail when someone's post is deleted so that he/she may know what went wrong and he/she may try to learn from it. As I am not able to check which ones were deleted. Today my points spent reached to -22 from -12 so 5 were deleted I feel I should know the reasons at least. :)

It will be better that the moderator adds his own post briefly stating why he is deleting.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

It will be better that the moderator adds his own post briefly stating why he is deleting.

Yes that would be OK as that would at least make us know where we went wrong. :)
Thank you said by: Gulshan Kumar Ajmani

That particular moderator who did it might have thought that bringing very old threads with the starter no more active is considered spamming. However, I am sure the one who deleted these posts would certainly post to make it clear and in detail.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

I feel that a post can be termed as spam only when
1, it strays from the topic to the extent that it becomes irrelevant and becomes personal gossip between a few members or
2, when the same idea is being repeated again and again
3, when irrelevant words,only emoticans and short sentences are added just to fill space..
When we have something relevant to add to any topic of discussion old or new it does not become spam...
Of course here I am only placing my personal views, am not sure what the rules are and what the moderators have been instructed to do..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

1, it strays from the topic to the extent that it becomes irrelevant and becomes personal gossip between a few members or
3, when irrelevant words,only emoticans and short sentences are added just to fill space..
When we have something relevant to add to any topic of discussion old or new it does not become spam...
Of course here I am only placing my personal views, am not sure what the rules are and what the moderators have been instructed to do..

I would say Usha short sentence of course are not allowed and for that no points are awarded. Similarly for using only emotions no get points until they don't write minimum characters which is given in FAQ. :)

Coming to your another point members do chat on threads but that happens with many people here then why only mine posts were deleted. :blink:

Deleting a post is a very serious action and usually, only the thread is locked. A post or thread may be deleted for spam posts including link to other sites for advertising, posts against law and state amounting to sedition, posts likely to create communal or racial hatred.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

I would say Usha short sentence of course are not allowed and for that no points are awarded. Similarly for using only emotions no get points until they don't write minimum characters which is given in FAQ. :)

Coming to your another point members do chat on threads but that happens with many people here then why only mine posts were deleted. :blink:

I was only making a general observation without actually taking personal cases since one can never be sure ...I too bring out some old threads when I find something to add to it, so in that context I made this observation, because I personally feel that pulling out old threads which does have some scope for discussion cannot be considered as spamming,but if the thread has lost its relevance then it is perfectly understandable...

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

I was only making a general observation without actually taking personal cases since one can never be sure ...I too bring out some old threads when I find something to add to it, so in that context I made this observation, because I personally feel that pulling out old threads which does have some scope for discussion cannot be considered as spamming,but if the thread has lost its relevance then it is perfectly understandable...

While on the subject let me add that a thread which has not been discussed for long periods and starter no more active to respond to you come in the category of such thread with discussion values. The particular moderator might have taken such actions to stop such posts. In any case, the particular moderator would give the final version as and when available.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

This is moderators decision and we should respect it. Yes this is right to know the actual reason.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
This month I have also received -2 points for the same reason. I know the reason behind deletion of my forum post. I think moderators should mention the reason behind such steps.
I prefer Gulshanji and Kalyaniji. They always mention the reason behind their actions.
Thank you said by: suni51, Kalyani Nandurkar
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.