The topic is locked.
:( House flies is problem every where. write some home remedies to keep away house flies.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Anil, thats true houseflies are a problem , but not all the time during certain season only ! Basically keeping all the surface including floor ,kitchen counter top and also dining table and bathrooms clean solves the problem.Using Phenoyl everyday really helps ...

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Yes it is a big problem .Use phenol and Kerosene to wash at least once in a week.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
we are all these but no benefit. I also used mosquioto spray but it is effective for only one or two hours.
Go to your local hardware store and get small Pest Control machine name is flypaper glue and hang it.

Sharmistha Banerjee
Thank you said by: suni51
This is the season when flies are seen, especially after the sunset. I use spray to avoid these flies.
Go to your local hardware store and get some FLYPAPER and hang it from the eves of your roof this works better than those blu-light electronic zappers, unless of course the flies are nocturnal.

This is something I am hearing for the first time, what's a flypaper???

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Go to your local hardware store and get some FLYPAPER and hang it from the eves of your roof this works better than those blu-light electronic zappers, unless of course the flies are nocturnal.

I think its a sort of sticker to which the flies get attracted and thus get trapped. Such kind of sticky papers are also available for mice and lizards. Once my mother used it for mice but when a mouse got stuck on the paper with its feet sticking on to it it was very heart wrenching for us to see the mouse struggle like anything to get out of the trap. :huh:

Live in the present :)

Watch her post now to know what it is.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

The houses flies can be avoided by keeping your house neat and clean. by covering food items. If still the house flies are irritating you at home then use kerosene to clean your house. due to the smell they won't be able to stay at home. or else get a hit to make them out of your house

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

it is small Pest Control machine with some glue for house.

Sharmistha Banerjee
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.