The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Yes house flies are problem every where to get rid of them we can keep our house clean and try not to keep any eatables in open so that it may attract them. :)
Then use fly catcher at home and this will be more useful in rainy season.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
Go to your local hardware store and get some FLYPAPER and hang it from the eves of your roof this works better than those blu-light electronic zappers, unless of course the flies are nocturnal.

This is something I am hearing for the first time, what's a flypaper???

Watch her post now to know what it is.

:laugh: :laugh: It does get funnier and funnier!!

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Go to your local hardware store and get some FLYPAPER and hang it from the eves of your roof this works better than those blu-light electronic zappers, unless of course the flies are nocturnal.

I think its a sort of sticker to which the flies get attracted and thus get trapped. Such kind of sticky papers are also available for mice and lizards. Once my mother used it for mice but when a mouse got stuck on the paper with its feet sticking on to it it was very heart wrenching for us to see the mouse struggle like anything to get out of the trap. :huh:

Yes, it does sound distressing! What makes it more distressing is once they get stuck, the next step would surely be to pick them up and throw out, isn't it??? :blink: Yikes!

I got it! :P
I have seen a small machine placed at corners in hotels and bakeries.....It has a small light. Seeing this light, flies fly near it and gets electric shock.....works similar to a mosquito bat.
I think she is telling about that machine :whistle:

when it falls on the light, a cracker voice is heard...similar to electric bat

Meera sandhu
Thank you said by: anil

I have seen a small machine placed at corners in hotels and bakeries.....It has a small light. Seeing this light, flies fly near it and gets electric shock.....works similar to a mosquito bat.

No Sandhya, she was originally talking about some kind of paper, I know the machine well, not the paper. See Asha's post for more info on that paper!

No Sandhya, she was originally talking about some kind of paper, I know the machine well, not the paper. See Asha's post for more info on that paper!

Yes yes.....she is telling about something else :S :S :S :S :laugh: :laugh:

Meera sandhu
By arranging Air condition also the House flies can be avoided. Due to the cooling they could not stay in our room. In one movie I have seen a person using red color small balls for killing House fly.

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

By arranging Air condition also the House flies can be avoided. Due to the cooling they could not stay in our room. In one movie I have seen a person using red color small balls for killing House fly.

Yes I have also heard that in air condition flies and mosquito can not stay.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
Just pour 1-2 drops of dettol in water and clean the floor. Houseflies will stay away

Meera sandhu
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.