Are you still good cricket player like school days? I started to play cricket again but I am feeling that I am not playing better than previous also stamina is not like previous. Do you also feel this.

Santosh Kumar Singh

http://experienceofknowledge.blogspot.com/

Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
In school days, we had lots of fun. I use to think that I am the best. I am good in dance, drama, games, studies etc.
I have played cricket with my brother. We were good in cricket during our school days but not now.
In school days, one may play Cricket or any other game interested in. I was more interested in Volley Ball and Badminton. Now, I do not play ant game. My only exercise is brisk walking.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

I was never a good cricket player even in the school but that's for sure stamina of a person decreases with the age now I find myself easily get tired unlike when I was child I never used to get tired despite of playing all the day. :)
I am also feel tiredness early buy I am trying to increase my stamina by running,yaga and playing cricket at weekend.

Santosh Kumar Singh

http://experienceofknowledge.blogspot.com/

I used to play cricket as we had a girls cricket team in our school but after school I hardly ever played it. :dry:

Live in the present :)
I used to play cricket as we had a girls cricket team in our school but after school I hardly ever played it. :dry:

During my school days, we didn't have examination centre. So, we were taken to its centre at capital city in our school bus for writing exams. During our scholarship exams of 7th standard, we 4 girls used to play cricket in the afternoon. SSLC exams end at 3.30 only. But our exams till noon. So, till evenings we played a lot of cricket :woohoo: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: by using writing board as bat and paper balls as balls :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

Meera sandhu

During my school days, we didn't have examination centre. So, we were taken to its centre at capital city in our school bus for writing exams. During our scholarship exams of 7th standard, we 4 girls used to play cricket in the afternoon. SSLC exams end at 3.30 only. But our exams till noon. So, till evenings we played a lot of cricket :woohoo: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: by using writing board as bat and paper balls as balls :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

We too had these modifications in the school during the break time when we didn't had much time to run to the ground. We used to play with (universally used) paper balls :laugh: and notebooks as bats.

Live in the present :)
I never played cricked, I just have a habit of watching it, that also at the ending of India and Pakistan game

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

And what about the stamina do you still have that stamina now also when you play with your kid or has it been decreased with the age?. :blink:
Still now I play cricket with my son whenever I get time. Football is also my favorite.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.