Friends we have seen many movies made on legends or history ot mythology. Every director has his own way of showing the fighting techniques. Do you think they are correct in choreographying the fighting scenes in the movies or TV serials?
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
I don't think that any one would dance while fighting. so, choreography infighting scenes is unrealistic. But fight composing is necessary for making the scenes realistic.
However, Tandava dance by Shiva is a result of anger. But this is only manifestation of anger and not fight.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

They are just dupes it will be done by dupes not by heroes. For every action there will be action director he will compose them.

Earn money just for joining in this site.

http://www.money-friends.net/users/profile/en/155119.html

It looks good everything which are necessary for the story. Unnecessary fighting or dancing irritates.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
We can not expect real fight in movies so they show fight which is good for enjoyment.

Santosh Kumar Singh

http://experienceofknowledge.blogspot.com/

It is depends on direction. We all are enjoying of some fighting scene.

But we can't like some fighting scene. It depends on movies story.

Be positive
Meant for entertainment these scenes have that touch of drama in them with slow motions, flying and rolling up in the air. The lead is shown fighting a good bunch of people all alone. The scenes hardly are realistic.

Live in the present :)
In some of the movies, the fighting techniques are true. The hero himself fight directly they won't use dup. I agree with you Devyani, some fights are not reasonable and correct, they are just for movie purpose they make such fights

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

Action movies are made for such extraordinery scene and specially Hollywood films are hit for action.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
Script writers would let the actors say one long dialogue of 10 pages before starting a fight. Villain should wait till the dialogue is complete. I have never seen a movie which has direct action but reasonable action scenes. All lives in dreamland with lots of action, dance and drama. Lots and lots of dialogues are said to bore us.
Every time they would mention why they are angry and why they are fighting, etc... .
I don't think that any one would dance while fighting. so, choreography infighting scenes is unrealistic. But fight composing is necessary for making the scenes realistic.
However, Tandava dance by Shiva is a result of anger. But this is only manifestation of anger and not fight.

Dancing beore starting a fight is very funny. I know that we can express our moods by dancing and singing. However, fights and dance should not be mixed up.
I have seen some TV serials where they have shown fights when it is necessary and dance when it is necessary. They have not mixed up the two.

They best scenes are in the cartoon mythology movies. It is sober, funny and meaningful. Good for children and elders too.
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.