Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
They are just dupes it will be done by dupes not by heroes. For every action there will be action director he will compose them.

Yes you are correct that most of the scenes are done by the dupicates or stunt men. I don't think such action scenes are practiced by the people in real life. It is very dangerous and some scenes are absurd. It is never possible.
It looks good everything which are necessary for the story. Unnecessary fighting or dancing irritates.

Yes it is boredom.
You will see now in many TV serials unnecessary music and songs are added after every scenes. It is absurd. :S
Devyani, if any fight is risky, then they will first only they will declare that not to practice such stunts.

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

We can not expect real fight in movies so they show fight which is good for enjoyment.

I have seen real fight scenes in movies but nobody feels interested in watching such movies. It creates headache.
Friends let me talk about the movie "Jodha Aur Akbar". The fighting techniques seems to be realistic and very true. May be it was possible in the past. However I think that the fights in that age was much better than the one shown in the movie. I have seen in discovery channels regarding the history of China, "Man who made China". The battle was horrible. Man was cruel.
It is funny to see somebody singing and dancing in fighting as well as torturing or beating somebody. Hema Malini danced and sang while whipping Manoj Kumar in 'Dus Numbri'.. also in the movie 'Jaise ko teasa. there was a song 'Jaise ko Taise mila, bol teri marzi hai kya, tang todu ya haath tera, teri marzi hai kya'. The whipping went on with the song. Can some body in angry mood beating some body sing and dance?

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Going by the audience reactions, majority of the people who go to watch commercial cinema love to watch a fight scene whether it is realistic or not.The more fantastic and unrealistic the more claps and enthusiasm , have seen a Rajnikant film where he does everything possible or impossible and the audience simply scream because they love it, so who to blame for unrealistic cinema ?

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Usha As audience are interested to watch films with unrealistic stunts, so directors are preferring to prepare such films. So if we blame audience they will say that when such films are released so we are watching or if we blame director, he will say when such movies are watched and interested by audience then why should we stop making such movies. So there is no other go to blame any one. Every one are eligible here to blame.

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

Usha As audience are interested to watch films with unrealistic stunts, so directors are preferring to prepare such films. So if we blame audience they will say that when such films are released so we are watching or if we blame director, he will say when such movies are watched and interested by audience then why should we stop making such movies. So there is no other go to blame any one. Every one are eligible here to blame.

Cinema is for entertainment so everything may not be real!!

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in

Cinema is for entertainment so everything may not be real!!

We no doubt go to see a movie for entertainment. But if the scene do not remain realistic, the entertainment is not from movie but from ridiculous performance of the film makers. Let me explain by an example. If you write a good article with relevant contents in good English, this will be enjoyable. But if you write very glaring wrong facts and very bad English, this will still entertain as the reader will laugh at the author.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.