How many of you people are living in flats?
Now, LPG restriction is most going to affect those people. Now onwards, a flat as a whole will be considered as a single building. So 6 cylinders per year for a flat :blink: :blink: :blink: :blink: :blink:

Meera sandhu
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Usually, single families live in flats and there is hardly any scope for more than one family living there. No flat has more than one kitchen. Hence, six cylinders for a flat is okay. On the other hand, in big houses and buildings, there may be a number of tenants with several kitchens.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

No Sir, am saying about a building as a whole.....even if 1000 families in a single flat, only 6 connections per year

Meera sandhu
No Sir, am saying about a building as a whole.....even if 1000 families in a single flat, only 6 connections per year

Not come across any such news, is there any link substantiating to this news item? in fact now they say that after the first six cylinder for household, if you need you can buy paying the market rate which is nearly double the subsidised rate...

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Ushaji....
A lot of families are living in a single flat. Right?
In yesterday's newspaper it was given......a flat will be considered as a single unit and will be given only 6 cylinders in subsidy.
I don't know how........I am not aware of flat life and their LPG
It was written......families belonging to flat surrender their gas connections and they get it from flat. i.e. A single gas cylinder used by all families. Like electric meter readings, usage of gas will be recorded and each family have to pay according to it.

I doubt if it's applicable for Kerala apartments only :unsure:
http://news.webindia123.com/news/Articles/India/20121008/2079015.html

Meera sandhu
Ushaji....
In yesterday's newspaper it was given......a flat will be considered as a single unit and will be given only 6 cylinders in subsidy.
It was written......families belonging to flat surrender their gas connections and they get it from flat. i.e. A single gas cylinder used by all families. Like electric meter readings, usage of gas will be recorded and each family have to pay according to it.

There is no way they can consider the entire apartment as one unit since each family is a separate unit and one cannot consider the entire apartment as one household , that is ridiculous and I have a feeling that there is some communication gap between the governmental agencies with regard to this ....

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

I stay in a flat too and there are 13 other flat owners in my building! So do you mean to say that we all get to share six cylinders?? :blink: Not possible!

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Ushaji....

There is no way they can consider the entire apartment as one unit since each family is a separate unit and one cannot consider the entire apartment as one household , that is ridiculous and I have a feeling that there is some communication gap between the governmental agencies with regard to this ....

Yesterday's newspaper was filled with this news.
But today, not even a single column :S :S :S
Am really surprised.
what happens to lakhs of people living in flats of the major cities and twons :silly:

Meera sandhu

I stay in a flat too and there are 13 other flat owners in my building! So do you mean to say that we all get to share six cylinders?? :blink: Not possible!

Yes, :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
But still I have to clarify if it's for Kerala only.
Now it seems only I know about this matter :silly:

Meera sandhu
Ushaji....

As afar as the news goes, it has not been implemented so far and there is simply no way it can enforced upon people! One family's requirement (I am considering here a nuclear family only with husband, wife and at least 2 children) requires 1 cylinder for two months. So there is no way that six cylinders can be enforced upon a single apartment building for one year!

Yes, :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
But still I have to clarify if it's for Kerala only.
Now it seems only I know about this matter :silly:

Even it is for Kerala, the family situations won't be quite different from rest of India! It is an impossible scenario!

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.