Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
LPG has created a lot of problem.It is very difficult to use 1 cylinder for two months.And how govt. took such decision at least LPG should not be restricted.

Sharmistha Banerjee
LPG has created a lot of problem.It is very difficult to use 1 cylinder for two months.And how govt. took such decision at least LPG should not be restricted.

No of cylinders with subsidy has been raised from 6 to 9 per annum by central government recently it seems. But most of the people need it to be 12.

Born to express, not to impress.
http://royalrobsideas.blogspot.in/
It has been restricted that one family will get only one connection and if they have many connection in one name they have to surrender those cylinders.

Sharmistha Banerjee
No Sir, am saying about a building as a whole.....even if 1000 families in a single flat, only 6 connections per year

I stay in a flat too and there are 13 other flat owners in my building! So do you mean to say that we all get to share six cylinders?? :blink: Not possible!

Yes, :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
But still I have to clarify if it's for Kerala only.
Now it seems only I know about this matter :silly:

Better clarify it. No where in the world a flat and the incumbents are treated as one single unit.

No of cylinders with subsidy has been raised from 6 to 9 per annum by central government recently it seems. But most of the people need it to be 12.

What is source of this news, I have not read or heard it any where. Please let me know.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

What is source of this news, I have not read or heard it any where. Please let me know.

Here in my place too this news was not reported in Print media or electronic media.
I am not sure but I think the restriction goes to 12 per year.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
It has not been declared that every house will get 12 cylinders per year.Till now it has been raised from 6 to 9 cylinders per family.

Sharmistha Banerjee
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.