The topic is locked.
Can Any one please tell me how to change the profile picture?

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
This issue was being discussed in a thread meant for such information ...http://www.boddunan.com/forum/12-help/11-ask-all-your-doubts-here.html

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

It is not possible as still now the system is not provided. Wait for few more days.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
I also want to change my profile picture but the option is not available. I hope administration will do the necessary changes.
I also want to change my profile picture but the option is not available. I hope administration will do the necessary changes.

your profile picture is nice Devu. Why are you changing it?

Meera sandhu
Sandhya madam, every one want to have some change and some freshness, so devu also want to change the profile picture.

Sandhya madam, every one want to have some change and some freshness, so devu also want to change the profile picture.

You also looks stunning as Empress. Why are you changing it Mam? :P

Meera sandhu
I have give you the answer saying about Devu, sandhya

It looks good also to change the profile picture frequently. But bad luck option is not available now.May be coming soon.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
By changing the profile picture and giving a new look to our profile will make us feel to work more with lot of interest

your profile picture is nice Devu. Why are you changing it?

Actually I want to upload the picture of Buddha. It is very beautiful. I love to see God more than myself. Just like you love to see your baby. She is very sweet. :kiss: :blush: :kiss:
Thank you said by: Sandhya Rani
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.