Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
In my college life, I never understood Engineering Electronics. I hate this subject. It was my luck, that i passed EE.

Even I never liked an electronic subject in college we had Basic electronics as a subjest in IInd year and even I too was lucky enough to pass that subject in one attempt. :laugh:
After seeing this post I asked my son this question and he replied all subject. (as he is too small).
Actually on those subject on which we are weak hate most and this is the fact.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
I never hated any subject. But I loved many like English and Maths. I find the most hated subject is Maths among school children.

Live in the present :)
I never hated any subject. But I loved many like English and Maths. I find the most hated subject is Maths among school children.

This is because maths is about basics one has to learn the basics unlike other subjects where one can get good scores through cramming it. :)
I love Maths. But in Engineering, this love of Maths, was converted into Hatred :laugh:

Want to make each day Accountable

I love Maths. But in Engineering, this love of Maths, was converted into Hatred :laugh:

But why i always liked Mathematics in engineering also of course it was tougher than what we studied in 12th standard. :)

But why i always liked Mathematics in engineering also of course it was tougher than what we studied in 12th standard. :)

Yes, that is the reason. In 12th it looked Ok. But, in Engineering it took time to understand Maths.

Yes, that is the reason. In 12th it looked Ok. But, in Engineering it took time to understand Maths.

exactly there were lot of thing like successive differentiation,partial integration and many more thing which took more time to understand. :laugh:

exactly there were lot of thing like successive differentiation,partial integration and many more thing which took more time to understand. :laugh:

Oh my GOD, you still know that. :)

We feel we hate engineering maths, but if we get good guidance then there will be no hatred, you will still love maths and get good marks

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.