Friends I feel strange when I watch movies. In movie though the hero is beat by the villain horribly, hero will be still alive but if a small pin is poke into the villain feet the villain will die. Do you feel is it realistic?

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Sarala...... films always follow the old formula that there are two classes of people - Heroes and Villains. But in real life, you can't find a person who is 100% hero or 100% villain. Every person use to hide a Ravan inside Ram.

Meera sandhu
Wow what an explaination sandhya.
I have seen many ravans in many rams sandhya.

Wow what an explaination sandhya.
I have seen many ravans in many rams sandhya.

I have no Ravana and I am only Ram. :P :P :P :P :P :P

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
Ram, Your name is Ram ,

Such people are there, I have seen many in girls and in even boys. they talk to us sweetly like ram and show their attitude like ravan

Indian movies stands on, Happy Ending of Cinemas.

So, it is showing Hero's victory and death of villain, at Cinema's ends.

Be positive
Now it's the era of realistic films...
Very often villains are treated as Heroes....best examples are Don and Dhoom series

Meera sandhu
yes, sandya you are right. now trend changed, Heroines love villains and hero's act as villain and villain act as hero and finally at the end all comes to their position, I mean heroines will come to know the real character of villain and he will love hero and hero changes his attitude and become hero and villain shows his original bad character.

Friends I feel strange when I watch movies. In movie though the hero is beat by the villain horribly, hero will be still alive but if a small pin is poke into the villain feet the villain will die. Do you feel is it realistic?

It is so because good people or goodness always wins. Bad people or evils always loose and finally dies.
Friends I have a question which comes after Sarala's question.

Why heroine always love hero in old hindi movies?
Why all characters of the movie hates villain?
yes, sandya you are right. now trend changed, Heroines love villains and hero's act as villain and villain act as hero and finally at the end all comes to their position, I mean heroines will come to know the real character of villain and he will love hero and hero changes his attitude and become hero and villain shows his original bad character.

just see Katrina's films......
In almost all her films, her hero becomes Villain in the end :evil: and she runs away from marriage mandap to marry the hero of the film..... it may be Ranbir kapoor or Akshay Kumar.... :woohoo: :woohoo: and of course, all those films are super hit :evil: :evil:
Akshay Kumar is her first choice... :cheer: :cheer:
Let me give a few examples..
Ajab Prem ki...
Singh is Kingh
Namsate London'
Hum ko deewana......

Let me try....i may get a few more such 'kat' films :whistle: :whistle:

Meera sandhu
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.