Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Friends I have a question which comes after Sarala's question.

Why heroine always love hero? She never falls in love with villain.
Why all characters of the movie hates villain?

but i don't know why, Katrina always fall in love with Villain of the film :unsure: :unsure:

Meera sandhu
Many heroines play the negative role. We cannot call them heroine but a vamp.
Now it has become a fashion to act negative roles instead of positive one.
ya sandhya you are right, I watched these movies but never analysed this point. You caught a night point. I think loving villain and running from the marriage scenes are her sentiment of her film success:D:p

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

Now it's the era of realistic films...
Very often villains are treated as Heroes....best examples are Don and Dhoom series

This badly affects the youths' mind. If they can understand the difference between reality and movies then it is ok. After all movies are for entertainment and fun.
But present every youngstar are following movies and the trend. I have seen many videos in you tube doing stunts which are performed in the movies.

The movies portray hero and villain to the extreme. The hero is an angel and villain is devil. Ultimately evil must be defeated. so, villain will always die. But there are also some films based on tragedy, where the hero dies. In Laila Majnoo, hero and heroine both died.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Actually, such happy endings are most for Bollywood films only...it may be because, they want their expenses back. Tragedy may not bring the money.
Most recently....a Tamil super hit movie with A.R.Rehman music was remade to Hindi. In Tamil, heroine marries someone else. Its climax was so specially picturised that it was a hit. But in Hindi, Hero marries heroine, no surprises... film flopped too....Ek Diwana tha......

Meera sandhu
In most of the Telugu films, the villain will be beats hero as if hero become a chutney, then also hero will get of energy and if he give a one punch to villain villain will die on the stop. This is how unrealistic.

That is why he is called hero as hero don't get pain even he is shot. :laugh:

Common Sarala they have to show it in films otherwise Ambrish Puri will become Salmaan Khan. :laugh:
haha really funny. Though it is film, they should be bit realistic right.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.