The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
According to our customs in andhra pradesh, Applying mehendi on hands and feet in ashadam month according to telugu calender will give a good loving husband. It is said that in this month we have to apply 7 times.

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

Sandhya Mehendi function will be in all religions.
Mehendi signifies a the nature of the husband itseems. In our south Indian belief

it's believed that colour of mehndi in bride's hand shows the bond of the couple. if it's dark red, then their relationship is more stronger :cheer:

Meera sandhu
yes, sandhya. According to the color of the mehendi, they analyse. But I never believe in this because the attitude of a person can analysed by us

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

Mehendi is put in our hands in very good occassion.It is said that putting mehendi during wedding is very good one.

Sharmistha Banerjee
Friends I have seen colour mehindi and traditional natural mehindi. Which one you like most?
I have seen the girls use it but do the boys use it ? Boys use tattoo on their body not mehendi I think.

Usually boys do not use mehandi. Girls only love using it. But there are a few exceptions always. I have seen some boys with mehandi.

Born to express, not to impress.
http://royalrobsideas.blogspot.in/
In Bengali culture Gents don't use mehendi but girls use it in various occasions.

where else men are using mehni?
Kerala boys also never use :cheer: :cheer:

If a male uses Mehendi in AP, he becomes a butt of laughter
It may happen in AP.But in Muslim custom and other Non-Bengali's the boys put mehendi on their hands during their marriage.It is their custom and so nothing is their to laugh or make fun of them.

Sharmistha Banerjee
In Bengali culture Gents don't use mehendi but girls use it in various occasions.

Mehandi is used an all forms allover the world without any gender specific difference. Most people use it for different ceremonies including marriages in India especially.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Mehandi is used an all forms allover the world without any gender specific difference. Most people use it for different ceremonies including marriages in India especially.

Its its very common in north to have mehndi on men's hand also on his marriage.... its considered as shagun.. You can have it less, just a small dot.... But should have it.. They consider it good...

Life is a box of Chocolate, You never know what you gonna get.... :)
www.InstantKhichri.blogspot.in
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.