He tried to keep tax on sweets, then tax on clothes then every one has rejected it and all boycoted now he is planning to keep tax for the people who are having pet dogs. Is this ridiculous friends. I feel tomorrow they may announce that the people who are taking air as breath should pay tax . Is such CM is correct for the state?

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
He tried to keep tax on sweets, then tax on clothes then every one has rejected it and all boycoted now he is planning to keep tax for the people who are having pet dogs. Is this ridiculous friends. I feel tomorrow they may announce that the people who are taking air as breath should pay tax . Is such CM is correct for the state?

Don't woory those who has wife also have to pay tax soon. :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
May be ram, I even heard one more news, husband is going out and earning, wife is looking after the house and doing lot of house hold work. So government is thinking to pass a rule that husband should pay salary to wife for her as she doing house hold work and she have no weekends, holidays anything, she is 24 hours worker.

May be ram, I even heard one more news, husband is going out and earning, wife is looking after the house and doing lot of house hold work. So government is thinking to pass a rule that husband should pay salary to wife for her as she doing house hold work and she have no weekends, holidays anything, she is 24 hours worker.

some days before, it was a hot discussion topic....salaries for women :laugh: :laugh:

Yes Sarala, tax for pet dogs looks so funny. Actually, ministers also have pet animals :woohoo:
we all are their pet animals too! :( :(

Meera sandhu
yes, tax on pet dogs is really funny, if we be silent then they keep tax on everything which we use. This is really ridiculous.

For everything, even salt and match box, we purchase, we are giving tax. Don't you know that, Sarala?

Meera sandhu
Many municipalities impose tax on pet animals like dogs. There is nothing peculiar. Keeping pet animals cannot be equated to breathing air. Such arguments are ridiculous.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

I never know heard of it, but i expected there may be a chance of keeping tax on such things also.

Many municipalities impose tax on pet animals like dogs. There is nothing peculiar. Keeping pet animals cannot be equated to breathing air. Such arguments are ridiculous.

If a person has more than one pet, he should pay tax for that. If I keep elephant, horse, buffalo and a monkey as pet, I should keep account of their living and pay tax to the Government.

Don't woory those who has wife also have to pay tax soon. :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

Kindly stop comparing wife with animals.

More than one wife is illegal according to hindu law.
Devu, Ram is just kidding and he compared wife with breath not dog. as i said they will keep tax for breath then he said wife.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.