The topic is locked.
:( Every one know that Government set limit of 6 LPG cylinders in a year at subsidy price. In winter we need hot water to bath and for other domestic work. LPG is not easily available in coming winter. Suggest be best one electrical geyser for my family of five members.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
:( Every one know that Government set limit of 6 LPG cylinders in a year at subsidy price. In winter we need hot water to bath and for other domestic work. LPG is not easily available in coming winter. Suggest be best one electrical geyser for my family of five members.

You may Google it on the net you may find out many options there. :)

Anil, since you have so much of sunlight in Rajasthan why not get a solar heater installed which solves your problem for life...Electricity too may become more expensive and more dear as well...

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Anil, since you have so much of sunlight in Rajasthan why not get a solar heater installed which solves your problem for life...Electricity too may become more expensive and more dear as well...

That's right! In Rajasthan, sunshine is one thing that you will never be short of, so make use of it and save electricity!

Also, since there is already an open discussion going on related to LPG cylinders, I am locking this thread. Feel free to contribute here http://www.boddunan.com/forum/11-general-discussions/237339-only-6-cylinders-per-year-for-a-flat-single-building.html

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.