The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Kindly see for yourself most of the threads you revived were too old, some even dating back to 3 years! Pulling up such old threads to the front page of the forum will make us miss the fresh ones! the ones that have more fresh and recent happenings being discussed. See for yourself now the relevant and recent threads on Kejriwal , Durga Puja ..and many more have been pushed back. One of those you pulled up (About Ghosts) was a duplicate thread that was just discussed and it has your participation too.

I agree the ghost topic was discussed recently but I want to know where were the moderators when the new thread about ghost was started when still there is old thread in the system. :evil:

Please check out the forum statistics at the bottom of the page. The moderators do not have a magical system to check out if the thread already exists or not. Yours was a topic recently discussed. Even other members like Sandhya too could recall that it was a topic just discussed! You seem to be kidding us now.

Live in the present :)
Kindly see for yourself most of the threads you revived were too old, some even dating back to 3 years! Pulling up such old threads to the front page of the forum will make us miss the fresh ones! the ones that have more fresh and recent happenings being discussed. See for yourself now the relevant and recent threads on Kejriwal , Durga Puja ..and many more have been pushed back. One of those you pulled up (About Ghosts) was a duplicate thread that was just discussed and it has your participation too.

I agree the ghost topic was discussed recently but I want to know where were the moderators when the new thread about ghost was started when still there is old thread in the system. :evil:

Please check out the forum statistics at the bottom of the page. The moderators do not have a magical system to check out if the thread already exists or not. Yours was a topic recently discussed. Even other members like Sandhya too could recall that it was a topic just discussed! You seem to be kidding us now.

And when one can't remember it then what to do? :blink:

I don't have a good memory. :blink:
An example of what you are trying to do here sanjeev,

http://www.boddunan.com/forum/11-general-discussions/3969-home-base-jobs.html

The first and only post from the creator is hi please tell me real home base jobs in internet which is created 3 years 1 week ago

The second post is your reply to the above:
[quote]I think writing articles is the best way to earn money online. There are many sites available where one can write articles and Boddunan is one of those which pay nicely for the articles if once published. :)

Do you think this thread is justified to be revived and is relevant? How can you keep questioning moderators when, not just me, but others as well have been telling you to refrain from doing so?

I think this is relevant because the discussions which we do here is not only meant for the initiator only. So whats wrong in it who knows it may be helpful for someone else who wants to know how to earn online. :blink:

I remember we had a thread on home based jobs too:
http://www.boddunan.com/forum/24-daily-dose/236880-work-from-home.html

You could have remembered this thread before searching for the 3 year old one.

Ashii I think this was you who started the ghosts topic recently did you search for the old threads?. :blink:[/quote]

See there is a lot of difference but seems you don't want to understand. I was new to the site at the time may be I did a mistake but you are very much senior to me on the site and well familiar that duplicate threads are not allowed. Please go through the rules once again that may help.

Asha, leave it alone for now! He is trying to act funny with me as well! He wants an answer from Maverick, let him wait for it and seeing that he does not want to listen to what the moderators are telling him, let him wait for the consequences! Do not discuss this further! I am only leaving thread open for Maverick.

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Thank you said by: Ashii
sanjeev, I can see you just reduced my karma for this, let me again assure you it does not work this way!! I have been here longer than you are I have survived many such supposedly smart people like you. So reduce my karma all you like, it does not deter me at all! Just think of what it will do to you!

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Thank you said by: Sanjeev Gupta
An example of what you are trying to do here sanjeev,

http://www.boddunan.com/forum/11-general-discussions/3969-home-base-jobs.html

The first and only post from the creator is hi please tell me real home base jobs in internet which is created 3 years 1 week ago

The second post is your reply to the above:
[quote]I think writing articles is the best way to earn money online. There are many sites available where one can write articles and Boddunan is one of those which pay nicely for the articles if once published. :)

Do you think this thread is justified to be revived and is relevant? How can you keep questioning moderators when, not just me, but others as well have been telling you to refrain from doing so?

I think this is relevant because the discussions which we do here is not only meant for the initiator only. So whats wrong in it who knows it may be helpful for someone else who wants to know how to earn online. :blink:

I remember we had a thread on home based jobs too:
http://www.boddunan.com/forum/24-daily-dose/236880-work-from-home.html

You could have remembered this thread before searching for the 3 year old one.

Ashii I think this was you who started the ghosts topic recently did you search for the old threads?. :blink:

See there is a lot of difference but seems you don't want to understand. I was new to the site at the time may be I did a mistake but you are very much senior to me on the site and well familiar that duplicate threads are not allowed. Please go through the rules once again that may help.[/quote]

I understood everything and I wish all old threads to be locked by moderators so that they may not be revived by anyone. :blink:
Let us leave this to Maverick then. But when I open up the forum and find almost all the threads as old as 3 years it doesn't interest me. A freshness is always more appealing.

Let us leave this to Maverick then. But when I open up the forum and find almost all the threads as old as 3 years it doesn't interest me. A freshness is always more appealing.

It depends on the threads few old threads are still more interesting then the new threads. :)
I don't think my reply holds good when two other moderators already replied. Locking the thread as this does not produce any productive result.

When opportunity is in front of you, don't hesitate to catch it. It will never come to you again. - Maverick

Thank you said by: Ashii
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.