Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
If given a chance, i will talk face to face

i spoke with Kalyani, sandhya and sarala, it will be exciting to meet all of you

But what is not feasible is travelling costs. so i guess chatting and sms-ing is better

what do u say sandhya and arun :)

Swetha Shenoy
Thank you said by: Sandhya Rani

i spoke with Kalyani, sandhya and sarala, it will be exciting to meet all of you

But what is not feasible is travelling costs. so i guess chatting and sms-ing is better

But when you go home next time, you can meet me at Thrissur. ;)
One shot, two birds :woohoo: :woohoo:

Meera sandhu

You have cut my name .OK ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;)

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
You are right. I feel uncomfortable to talking on phone. When I am talk to friend or relatives on phone, I can't understand What I say. But I talking directly freely
I feel comfortable while talking in phone, as we cannot see the person so whatever we can talk. but in face to face talk we will have eye to eye contact so we will feel bit uncomfort

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

Talking in phone and talking directly have difference. Do you agree

A lot of differences are there between talking direct and phones. Expression plays a vital role in communication. In phone communication that aspect is very less.

Born to express, not to impress.
http://royalrobsideas.blogspot.in/
We can easily understand whether a person is telling the truth or not while talking face to face.
Talking in phone and talking directly have difference. Do you agree

Definitely. Where do you get that personal touch in these mechanical and electronic gadgets?
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.