:cheer: :cheer: :cheer: Many Many Happy Haryana Day to all of you.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

Along with Haryana :) , my state Karnataka too is celebrating Rajyotsava today and it is a public holiday and I wish all the Kannadigas a Happy Rajyotsava....
*Karuna, I dint want to start another thread so am just posting here on yours..)

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

@Karuna,
You could have added your information to already started thread, about your state, to avoid duplication of thread

Meera sandhu

Along with Haryana :) , my state Karnataka too is celebrating Rajyotsava today and it is a public holiday and I wish all the Kannadigas a Happy Rajyotsava....
*Karuna, I dint want to start another thread so am just posting here on yours..)

Yes
Swetha has given those details in the other thread.... :) :)
Happy birthday to you too :cheer: :cheer: :laugh: :laugh:

Asha, are you there to merge this thread to that one?

Meera sandhu
Haryana was formed in1966 whereas Karnataka or rather Mysore as it was called then was formed in 1956.It was part of the Madras presidency under the British India and the Maharaja of Mysore merged it with union of India during independence. In 1956 when the reorganisation took place based on languages, Mysore was retained as the name for the newly created Kannada speaking state...

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

@Karuna,
You could have added your information to already started thread, about your state, to avoid duplication of thread

I convey my wishes to all the Boddunan members who are from the state Haryana.

Born to express, not to impress.
http://royalrobsideas.blogspot.in/
Haryana was formed in1966 whereas Karnataka or rather Mysore as it was called then was formed in 1956.It was part of the Madras presidency under the British India and the Maharaja of Mysore merged it with union of India during independence. In 1956 when the reorganisation took place based on languages, Mysore was retained as the name for the newly created Kannada speaking state...

AP, my state which was also formed when the linguistic states reorganization act was promulgated is celebrating " Avataranotsvam" today
I wish all Haryana people a Happy Haryana Day.Enjoy the day.

Sharmistha Banerjee
I wish all Haryana people a Happy Haryana Day.Enjoy the day.

I think we can see a lot of wheat corps in Haryana. Please let me know if I am correct?

Born to express, not to impress.
http://royalrobsideas.blogspot.in/
Friends I also wish everybody Happy Haryana Day. I also wish others who are celebrating "Rajyotsav".
Happy Hariyana day to all Hariyana people.Also happy rajyaotshov day to all.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.