The topic is locked.
Its always said that Experience is the biggest asset one have in his/her respective fields.
But, its also a fact we cannot just ignore the Dynamic-Ready to Rock attitude of youth.
What do u feel??? Which one is really the ONE ???

http://manucnair.blogspot.in/
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Its always said that Experience is the biggest asset one have in his/her respective fields.
But, its also a fact we cannot just ignore the Dynamic-Ready to Rock attitude of youth.

If you ask me, I will vote for Youth and Young talents.It should be front end whereas the others Age & Experince should play back end role.

Born to express, not to impress.
http://royalrobsideas.blogspot.in/
i hav been told by one of the members that this is one of the most discussed topic in boddunan.. is it so?

If you ask me, I will vote for Youth and Young talents.It should be front end whereas the others Age & Experince should play back end role.

Back end and front end, in computer terms ;) ;)

Meera sandhu

Of course Sandhya. I mean Things need to be performed by youngsters. But we have to accept and follow the instructions from the experienced persons.

Born to express, not to impress.
http://royalrobsideas.blogspot.in/
i hav been told by one of the members that this is one of the most discussed topic in boddunan.. is it so?

Yes it's a most recent discussed one.
I searched, but couldn't find that particular thread, but a similar thread 1 year old :P
Kindly go through a few pages before starting a new discussion, as it can invite many spam replies :)

Meera sandhu

Of course Sandhya. I mean Things need to be performed by youngsters. But we have to accept and follow the instructions from the experienced persons.

Then tell me, according to you, which is front end and which is back end? :P

Meera sandhu

prepared to face back-end from front and have some share of mixture of both. Grab as much as you can from the data base otherwise there are chances of structure and operating system faults concurring too often. :laugh:

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

prepared to face back-end from front and have some share of mixture of both. Grab as much as you can from the data base otherwise there are chances of structure and operating system faults concurring too often. :laugh:

But we can't believe the youth. They are interested in virtual sharing than physical memory :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Meera sandhu
They both go hand in hand.. One cannot be withour other... its the need for survival today.. :) :)

Life is a box of Chocolate, You never know what you gonna get.... :)
www.InstantKhichri.blogspot.in

Now lets discuss a scenario.. Everyone till now was saying to keep the experienced at the back end and make use of it etc.
Just consider a new company started its working.. Many new,talented,skilled workers are recruited..These are the ones who do all the hard work... they are given a particular salary.. ok.. then we appoint a director or an advisor for the company.. who is a experienced one in that field.. he will be given a huge amount as salary compared to the workers... Doesn't it seems something wrong..!!!!!!!!!!

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.