This was the question posed by my darling wife to me yesterday.
'Umm.... about 12 hours', was my reply.
'A lie. I have never seen you praying with folded hands before the image of Siva. What all i have seen you is either you stand before your easel and paint or sit at the desk and scribble.'
' That's how i pray god and show my love towards him. ' I said moving towards my easel.

Work is love made visible---- Khalil Gbran
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Yes work is worship and those people who are able to show respect to their work will reach high positions for sure.
Nehru, our Prime minister sees his office as temple. Why can't we people also think the same, instead of telling bad things about boss and complaining about job and job tensions?

Meera sandhu
Yes, there is no necessary to pray infront of the disciple for number of hours. What rambabu ji said is correct. Whatever we do we should workship it

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

I pray in the early morning for 5 minutes daily. While praying, i concentrate my mind to a narrow point (just like meditation). It will make me relaxed throughout the day.

Early morning prayer is equal to meditation. We don't need to pray before an idol or a photo frame.Try to pray in a calm place without any disturbances.
I do pooja at morning 8 and after that i worship god in my mind.
Arun sir, meditation and prayer both are different,
In mediation we wont imagine anyone, that may be god or human. we just imagine ourselves and our breath.

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

I do pooja at morning 8 and after that i worship god in my mind.
Arun sir, meditation and prayer both are different,
In mediation we wont imagine anyone, that may be god or human. we just imagine ourselves and our breath.

The time spent in prayers differs from person to person. There are some people who don't even believe God.

Born to express, not to impress.
http://royalrobsideas.blogspot.in/
Every morning I sit in front of god with my both hands closed and offered prayer.I do same thing in the evening also.Everyday I do aarti for 15 minutes.

Sharmistha Banerjee
For me work is work. I do not worship.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Here its not the literal meaning. Here worship is respecting and loving. Unless you love your work, it becomes a drudgery

Here its not the literal meaning. Here worship is respecting and loving. Unless you love your work, it becomes a drudgery

I dislike worship as I do not believe in God or any deity. There is no reason why I should treat work that i like as worship that I dislike.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

I don't know the duration of my worship to God. I look at the God for peity or mercy or thanks, etc. I pray any time without keeping account of the time.
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.