The topic is locked.
i just saw the result of Boddunan big league and i would like to congratulate all the winners. your work is an inspiration to all other members. i just cannot imagine how hard you all would have worked to reach that goal and maybe i cant work like that. your enthusiasm and hard work is a great motivation for all other members.

keep going good.!!!
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Congratulations to all the winners for winning the contest. All of you have really worked hard to raise the standards of our site with your nicely written articles. In fact there were some articles which I really enjoyed reading and wanted to review too. But I think the option of review for articles under aging and category is still not possible. Anyway, Hoping to see more of such good works from all of you and wishing you all the very best for your future contests too.
Thank you said by: Sandhya Rani
Yes they have done lots of hard work for the contest. Congrats to the winners. :)

BTW Arjun why can't you do that you can do that just need to try. :)
Yes they have done lots of hard work for the contest. Congrats to the winners. :)

BTW Arjun why can't you do that you can do that just need to try. :)

i think you are right.but i said that because my writing speed is quite slow and i get tired soon. :( :S
i just saw the result of Boddunan big league and i would like to congratulate all the winners. your work is an inspiration to all other members. i just cannot imagine how hard you all would have worked to reach that goal and maybe i cant work like that. your enthusiasm and hard work is a great motivation for all other members.

keep going good.!!!

hearty congrats to the winners.
Thank you all..
Hoping we can see a few more members in BIG LEAGUE EPISODE 3 :)

Meera sandhu
Thank you all..
Hoping we can see a few more members in BIG LEAGUE EPISODE 3 :)

We can hope sure. A new crop is surfacing up
Congratulation to all winners for winning this context and getting good cash credit . Keep it up. Its result of your hard work.

Santosh Kumar Singh

http://experienceofknowledge.blogspot.com/

I congratulate the winners. Undoubtedly, they worked wholeheartedly to accomplish their task.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Congratulations to all the winners! Great work indeed. With the hard work that has been put in by you people, you well deserved the win.

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 9122]}

Live in the present :)
Hearty Congratulation to all the winners of Big boddunan League Episode 2. Specially to Sandhya madam

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.