The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Hearty Congratulation to all the winners of Big boddunan League Episode 2. Specially to Sandhya madam

Thank you sarala, only you among our group has appreciated me specially :P :cheer:
Thanks, thanks a lot for your appreciation :P

Meera sandhu
Because you wrote more amount of articles. From the starting of the contest I was following your articles. You have written nearly 30 articles.

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

Because you wrote more amount of articles. From the starting of the contest I was following your articles. You have written nearly 30 articles.

Not nearly......correct 30 articles..... :) latest 3 got the best...2 published today only, late...
Touched magical 150 today :cheer: :cheer:

Meera sandhu
BBL( Big Boddunan League) is testing all the good Members here. Those who could work for a long time, could prove here.

Want to make each day Accountable

Congratulation to all those who won this big league.All of them work very hard to win this league.

Sharmistha Banerjee
Thank you said by: Sandhya Rani
thats great sandhya,

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

BBL( Big Boddunan League) is testing all the good Members here. Those who could work for a long time, could prove here.

No, you are wrong...
Jut 15 or 20 days is needed to acheive the minimum target of 500 or 1000 :)

Meera sandhu
I forgot to congratulate the winners. Congratulations to all winners. I was expecting these names.

No, you are wrong...

But to win this competition, Members need to do a lot of work.
Lot of Research and preparation is needed. That requires time.

No, you are wrong...

But to win this competition, Members need to do a lot of work.
Lot of Research and preparation is needed. That requires time.

No pains no gains. This is obvious. The contestants must burn mid night oil to compete and give output.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.