The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
i just saw the result of Boddunan big league and i would like to congratulate all the winners. your work is an inspiration to all other members. i just cannot imagine how hard you all would have worked to reach that goal and maybe i cant work like that. your enthusiasm and hard work is a great motivation for all other members.

keep going good.!!!

Hearty congratulations & my sincere appreciations to winners of Big Boddunan League Episode 2. Keep rocking continuously! have a colourful Weekend!!

Born to express, not to impress.
http://royalrobsideas.blogspot.in/
Thank you said by: Sandhya Rani
BBL( Big Boddunan League) is testing all the good Members here. Those who could work for a long time, could prove here.

No, you are wrong...
Jut 15 or 20 days is needed to acheive the minimum target of 500 or 1000 :)

But to win this competition, Members need to do a lot of work.
Lot of Research and preparation is needed. That requires time.

No pains no gains. This is obvious. The contestants must burn mid night oil to compete and give output.

Well Said Gulshan ji. Hats off to you. pain followed by gain is so good. I think everyone should practice this.

Thank you said by: Gulshan Kumar Ajmani
Thank you all..
Hoping we can see a few more members in BIG LEAGUE EPISODE 3 :)

Sandhya, First of all, Congratulations to you. I admire at you. I read few of articles submitted by you. I liked all the ones I read. Celebrate this week end. Keep Rocking!

Thank you said by: Sandhya Rani
Thank you all..

Sandhya, First of all, Congratulations to you. I admire at you. I read few of articles submitted by you. I liked all the ones I read. Celebrate this week end. Keep Rocking!

Thank you Robert
It's so special :)

Meera sandhu
Thank you all..

Thank you Robert
It's so special :)

Hope I will be having treat soon. It would be better if I get details of the treat at least a couple of days before.

My warm congrats to you,Sandhya! Keep rocking like this! I notice a qualitative change in the offerings of our article-writers. Although don't get that much time to go through all of them,I have to make a special mention of Usha's recent article which won her special credits and quite rightly. All the best to you, Usha!I
Thank you said by: Sandhya Rani, usha manohar
Yes they have done lots of hard work for the contest. Congrats to the winners. :)

BTW Arjun why can't you do that you can do that just need to try. :)

i think you are right.but i said that because my writing speed is quite slow and i get tired soon. :( :S

That's not a problem you can take your own time,even I too have slow writing speed but that important what is important is the ideas and creativity we need to write articles. :)
My warm congrats to you,Sandhya! Keep rocking like this! I notice a qualitative change in the offerings of our article-writers. Although don't get that much time to go through all of them,I have to make a special mention of Usha's recent article which won her special credits and quite rightly. All the best to you, Usha!I

Chinmayjee, I have written a special article on diabetics for you ;) . Have you read it? :cheer: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Meera sandhu

Chinmayjee, I have written a special article on diabetics for you ;) . Have you read it? :cheer: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Oh, lines are so sugary-coated!! :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

Oh, lines are so sugary-coated!! :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

I think a robber has taken away all smileys from your system B) B)

Meera sandhu
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.