The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Congrats Guys.. Keep up the good work.. Good to see people earning nice.. :) :)

Hoping you will join our group soon, to write some technology related articles soon :cheer:
It's sure, more than senior members including me, new stars are able to give articles related to latest technology, gadgets etc :) :) :)

I would love to be part of this, but due to some work load, not able to write and concentrate , but seeing you guys keeps me motivated and will try to get time and write.

Well Puneet happy to see you here after a long break. :)

Hope to find brief time for Boddunan from your busy schedule even I too feeling it difficult these days to log in here but still i try. :blink:

Thanks Gupta ji.. :) :)... I'll do that.. Even i just submitted one short article on one of my fav. Sir Jaspal Bhatti as my token of love to his contribution. I'll keep writing more..

Juspal Bhatti was not only a comedian but more of a social reformer. He always targeted social and political evils in his unique style. I have the honor of meeting him in Chandigarh couple of times.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Congrats Guys.. Keep up the good work.. Good to see people earning nice.. :) :)

Hoping you will join our group soon, to write some technology related articles soon :cheer:
It's sure, more than senior members including me, new stars are able to give articles related to latest technology, gadgets etc :) :) :)

I would love to be part of this, but due to some work load, not able to write and concentrate , but seeing you guys keeps me motivated and will try to get time and write.

Well Puneet happy to see you here after a long break. :)

Hope to find brief time for Boddunan from your busy schedule even I too feeling it difficult these days to log in here but still i try. :blink:

Thanks Gupta ji.. :) :)... I'll do that.. Even i just submitted one short article on one of my fav. Sir Jaspal Bhatti as my token of love to his contribution. I'll keep writing more..

Juspal Bhatti was not only a comedian but a more of a social reformer. He always targeted social and political evils in his unique style. I have the honor of meeting him in Chandigarh couple of times.

Exactly Sunil Sir.. Indeed he was one of the best.... I just missed him that day when i went to his school mad arts...

Life is a box of Chocolate, You never know what you gonna get.... :)
www.InstantKhichri.blogspot.in
My warm congrats to you,Sandhya! Keep rocking like this! I notice a qualitative change in the offerings of our article-writers. Although don't get that much time to go through all of them,I have to make a special mention of Usha's recent article which won her special credits and quite rightly. All the best to you, Usha!I

Chinmayjee, I have written a special article on diabetics for you ;) . Have you read it? :cheer: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Oh, lines are so sugary-coated!! :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

I think a robber has taken away all smileys from your system B) B)

Congratulations Sandhya
My warm congrats to you,Sandhya! Keep rocking like this! I notice a qualitative change in the offerings of our article-writers. Although don't get that much time to go through all of them,I have to make a special mention of Usha's recent article which won her special credits and quite rightly. All the best to you, Usha!I

Chinmayjee, I have written a special article on diabetics for you ;) . Have you read it? :cheer: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Congratulations Sandhya

For what? :blink: :blink:
For robbing his smileys? :silly: :silly: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:
It was my job earlier, stealing from his library. ;) But not now

Meera sandhu

Congratulations Sandhya

A self-confessed thief! :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

Congratulations Sandhya

A self-confessed thief! :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

This time, it's not me...someone else...
I stopped that bad practice as soon as I learnt to steal from net directly ;)

Meera sandhu
Congrats to all the winners of Big Boddunan League 2. Keep rocking friends. Have fun!
Thank you said by: Sandhya Rani
Thank you friends for wishing winners of episode-2, I think you should keep your computers filled with fresh ink to participate in episode-3 starting soon.

Sandhya, are you listening, this is no time to waste on recycling.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.