By getting up early in the morning I get more time at my disposal for work .Life is too short. To be done jobs are more. Instead of getting up late and hurrying up and committing mistakes, I prefer to lose one hour of my sleep and do my jobs to my full satisfaction.
What about you?
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Rising up early in the morning is good habit. If you watch the sun rise and do some exercise, it is beneficial for your health. Person remains healthy and fit whole day long.
Rising up early in the morning is good habit. If you watch the sun rise and do some exercise, it is beneficial for your health. Person remains healthy and fit whole day long.

E#exactly that's what i do. I can get enough time to do my yoga in an atmosphere of serenity and tranquility.
By getting up early in the morning I get more time at my disposal for work .Life is too short. To be done jobs are more. Instead of getting up late and hurrying up and committing mistakes, I prefer to lose one hour of my sleep and do my jobs to my full satisfaction.
What about you?

Getting up early in the morning especially before the sun rises is very good for health. Please start practicing it.

Born to express, not to impress.
http://royalrobsideas.blogspot.in/
What about you?

Getting up early in the morning especially before the sun rises is very good for health. Please start practicing it.

I have been utilizing this time in a plethora of productive ways
What about you?

I have been utilizing this time in a plethora of productive ways

In Morning.. Whole world is yours... The calmness really makes you do everything..

Life is a box of Chocolate, You never know what you gonna get.... :)
www.InstantKhichri.blogspot.in
I agree that waking up early is an excellent habit and has immense health benefits, but unfortunately I don't....I wake up only at 7 am and every morning make a pledge that I will sleep an hour earlier today and wake up at 6 tomorrow , but except for a few days, I am unable to do it inspite of taking new year resolutions, I am not able to stick to it...

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

This is a good suggestion but getting up early everyday is not always possible. There are some days when I get up late and then have to hurry up with my work! :S

Mala Jaiswar
This is a good suggestion but getting up early everyday is not always possible. There are some days when I get up late and then have to hurry up with my work! :S

Mala, Nothing is impossible, Try getting up early in the morning (Around 4:30 AM). Have bath in cold water before 05:30. You will freshness till night.

Born to express, not to impress.
http://royalrobsideas.blogspot.in/
This is a matter of habit. Normally, I get up at 5 a.m. My whole day is busy and rest is only minimum necessary. I think the timing of sleep and awake depend on individual personal habit. But it is more important to properly utilioze the available time.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Mala, Nothing is impossible, Try getting up early in the morning (Around 4:30 AM). Have bath in cold water before 05:30. You will freshness till night.

If you go to bed early. getting up early is not impossible
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.